xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dodger

Outbreeding

Inbreeding, when two people are closely related to each other, causes genetic deficiencies and weaknesses to become stronger. During the Japanese-American internment of WW2, Japanese who had never before met blended together. Their children were a few inches taller on average than other Japanese children given similar health conditions and parents of the same size. It thus stands to reason that the opposite of inbreeding has the opposite effect -- that it leads to stronger, healthier human beings. The further two people are genetically, the stronger the child. I have known several mixed-race people. They were stronger, smarter, healthier and even better-looking than the stock they came from.

Inbreeding, when two people are closely related to each other, causes genetic deficiencies and weaknesses to become stronger.

During the Japanese-American internment of WW2, Japanese who had never before met blended together. Their children were a few inches taller on average than other Japanese children given similar health conditions and parents of the same size.

It thus stands to reason that the opposite of inbreeding has the opposite effect -- that it leads to stronger, healthier human beings. The further two people are genetically, the stronger the child. I have known several mixed-race people. They were stronger, smarter, healthier and even better-looking than the stock they came from.

41956[/snapback]

I'm not sure how scientifically accurate that is, but I doubt it would make how smart they are. I believe what dictates how smart you are is the truth genius behind a person. The stuff that matters. Taller isn't nessacarily better, and better looking... you know, get my drift?

It depends, when two people mate, the genetics mix, with inbreeding, both have the same genetics, and therefore, the worst genetics have bigger chances of appearing.Therefore, if an american and japanese, both with bad genetics mate, the child may not be better.And as far as american and japanses mating goes, I some how doubt that a child is better off being taller and more american looking..