xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil poetry

How I Feel rap love song or massive poem....yuh choose

hey....the spaces dont mean verses its just a way to make it easier for yuh guys to read =]What I FeelThinking of you gets me shiveringladies don?t think you the only ones to get hurtlike a turtle it?ll take something special to get our emotions outyou did that but without explanation you also put the flame outI know this has been said before but you weren?t like any other girlyou dressed different and smelt differentnothing to overpowering and didn?t dress to get attentionand all the guys still liked you, drooling at your feetthe attention didn?t get to you as you still acted sweetthis made all the fake plastic girls jealous of youand every guy wanting to wake up next to youthe beauty is the choice was yoursand in our heart you saw me as yoursbeen waiting to be happy for years and all it took were your eyes to make me smilefinding happiness after all these year was worthwhileI still remember the look on your face to when i shouted out your nameI?d never been that happy and all my previous girls combined couldn?t do the samemany stars full of pocket came along but you didn?t care about the fameleading me to believe that true love conquers allbut everything no matter how great has to fallfor every beginning there is always an endthe devil will strike those with something to die forits like our love packed its bags and walked out the doorno explanation, not a word less, not a word morejust woke up one morning and the picture frame was emptyall I have are the glorious memoriesclosing my eyes and picturing you in my dreamsbut i guess nothing is ever what it seemssome people say you weren?t happy and needed outsome say you cudnt believe it had lasted this longyour previous relationships weren?t always as strongwhich made you wonder whether you were good enough for meyou said you needed to clear your headbut we both know things aren?t gonna be the same nowwe?ve both shown doubt and lack of trust maybe its best to go our separate ways and just remember the good timeswen ever im feeling down all i gotta do is add your name in all my rhymesnever thought the day would come for us to say our goodbyesbut you are always with me whenever i close my eyes.

yo that was tight but check itIm like a hurricanemoving cross this terrainwipin smiles from them facesbetter get to your hidin placesrun you out of townyou aint funny stupid clownyou gonna be rundownbefore it is sundowncouches overturnedchairs are burnedyour loved ones deadim sleeping in your beddont act like you know meyou cant touch meout my face boygo play wit your toys