xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil poetry

Imagine rap

ImagineImagine you were one of those rich folks, mega rich to be preciseliterally swimming in money, so rich nothing was out of your pricenever looking twice and no need to go to the bank and get adviceno limit, so going to Vegas and spending thousands on the diceno gambling problem, jus cause you can and jus cause you willshutting a mall for you, spending millions in one day jus for the thrillspending ridiculously large amounts of money be how you chilland let?s not forget the privately flown first class holidays to brazilacting diva like so eating food only made from a George Forman grillfinally out of the hood so everything paid on time including your phone billso life isn?t as stressful anymore so no need to take the sleeping pilldoing as you please, sleeping late and waking up late to doctor Phillife would be so good, if you were poor you?d be able to move out of the hoodno longer imagining, no longer if I could I would more like I think I shouldlife would be so perfect, paying people just to tell you you?re always correctalthough as you know in that sense the money won?t earn you respectbut who cares, a lot of dumb people keep saying money won?t make you happythat?s cause the money?s not theirs and their lives are boring so they feel crappieand every night they shed tears cause no one?s answering their prayersso all they do is try and make you sad but all it does is make me madlisten money is the only reason some people have perfect livesthey may be ugly but they got the most beautiful big breasted wivesobviously they gold diggers but wouldn?t you love to have onenot to marry but just one to show off, *BLEEP* and have funwhen your tired or bored just tell her it?s over and donetheses nothing I can say but life would be awesomeyou on top of the world, imagine that