xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
burgen

Invites Avaiable

I don't know about you, but I'm sure most people already have gmail. Neverless, I think it is still bery friendly of you to give out your invites. I have plenty of invites, but I don't have time to give them out! Anyways, you are very kind, and you are a good example of a great forum user! lol! This sounds corny!

I don't know about you, but I'm sure most people already have gmail. Neverless, I think it is still bery friendly of you to give out your invites. I have plenty of invites, but I don't have time to give them out! Anyways, you are very kind, and you are a good example of a great forum user! lol! This sounds corny!

41930[/snapback]

wow, talking about post numbers. :rolleyes:

Most poeple now have proably been invited to gmail allready. But there are a few around which dont have this admasing email client yet.I currently have 10 gmail invites anyone which wants on all they have to do is pm me asking for one. (they have to give me there email)I have been using gmail for 8months+ and I can say it iss admasing fast so far i havnt ethen used up 2% out of the 100MB gmail gives you to use for your email.I recomend gmail for anyone that needs a email clinet with alot of space.