xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Utah

Addicted To... Sex.

Well i think anyone addicted to sex, is just pleasing themselves because your not thinking of wat the other person wants when your having sex with them. men when their having sex they tend to escape the real world and only try and please themsleves and forget the other person. i suggest if you wanna please the other person, get to know them first, do some forplay first instead of heading straight for the sex, make the other person want you.. compliment them while in bed, make them crave for more by showing that your not just having sex to please yourself but to please your partner too. do some new moves but dont change moves every 10 secs thts just selfish. show them that you want them not just as a toy but someone you need and want. a girl can tell. You just gotta feel it! GOOD LUCK!Nothing is wrong with you and you sound as if you are a male. For male and females that is very common However i think that you should try not to think about it too much and here are a few tips to control yourself1. when you think of it(sex) try to do something like do the dishes, watch television, go for a walk or link with your friends nd don't try to talk about sex with them.2. Try to get a cold shower and try not to masturbate ok Hope you get over it because sex is not going to run away.i think your sex is starting to manifest into an addiction. Listen it may be hard to realize at first your addicted to something and sometimes hard to accept (so you may be in denial) especially if you want to do what it is your addcited to. Just make sure you realize when it is and put an end to it.NOTHING is wrong.I mean, sex is good, no GREAT.Why wouldnt you want to please whoever your having sex with.This is not a worry.At this age it is normal to love sex.We all love sex.Just dont be silly, wrap your willy.(:Kelly me boy-o... Is your need for sex controlling your life to the point that you can not do anything at all?If you can work and hold a job, do chores, and so forth, no, you're not addicted. Touch obsessed, maybe.But in your teenage years, you're at your sexual peak, and your hormones are still running rampant demanding you procreate. We guys are visually driven, so you are going to be obsessing over breasts and butts, and the other "visually pleasing aspects" of the female form. That is something that once activated by Mama Nature, will never go away, but as you grow-up, you'll be able to control it better. :lol:Good Luck!P.S.: If it still bothers you, drop by a Clinic and see if they can recommend some inexpensive counsellors, psychologists, or psychiatrists you can talk to (in order of preference and expense).---> Efrain was here