xisto Community
crown007

Make An Extra $50 Or More Per Day!

I hope this is not one of these scams again.Most of these things are scams, and people get sick of registering on scammed sites, just to get banned when you get the required points/referrals etc.Many scam sites do this, and some of witch people get annoyed with it.

OK. I'll give it a go! :) I'll see what it is like.Question though; does it allow the money to be sent to PayPal, instead of being sent to my house?

this sounds like a creative version of marketing webhosting. although they will pay you for your free signups(and up to them to convert to paid accounts), the signups still have to fork overaround $60 for hosting and their free domain before they get their hosting credit. a credit card is required according to their faq.

the hosting is through ipower web. ipower web pays affiliates $100 per signup so basically it's an affiliate program inside an affiliate program. and the people who set up this affiliate program is giving away 3/4 of their commisions to make this program worthwhile for others.

ipower web is a VERY respected webhost. what i don't like about this program is that they claim a 60% conversion rate. if this is true, i would rather sign up for ipowerweb's affiliate program directly for $100 per hosting signup, give a refund of $75 directly whoever signs up with me and pocket the $25 instead of the $2 per lead.

this affiliate program inside an affiliate program is ridiculous. if want to promote hosting, then there's more money to be made elsewhere. just be as creative as the company who set up this affiliate program

it's probably not a scam, but this affiliate program hasn't been around that long so it's up to everyone to use their best judgement whether to trust them or not.

WHYAFFILIATES? that's the domain name you chose for your free domain name? you should have given it some more thought :)

How would you like to earn an extra buck per day? in fact you even get paid to join, guaranteed.Check out the program here
( whyaffiliates.com )