xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Welcoming -sky-

Hello. I am -Sky- :) I am an old friend of IceAge's so I know him. IceAge has a new computer now, so his account is registered on the IP I am on. Is there a way to remove his account or move his account to his new computer? Anyway, just welcoming myself.-Sky

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

Hi there -Sky-! I am a relatively new member of Xisto, and as you can see in this forum it wasn't that long ago that I opened my introductory thread for my wife and I. I don't know who your friend IceAge is yet, as I'm still getting to meet everybody here. So far mostly I have met the mods and some of the regular posters. I'm quite enjoying the atmosphere here on the Xisto forums, and I hope you enjoy yourself here too.

I visited your Xisto site and was met with your "Under Construction page", which, with a friendly tone, invited me to direct myself to your forum while I wait patiently for your site to be developed. However, when I got to your forum, I got this, rather less-than-friendly message...

Posted Image

yeeoww! That's a scary message! :) I guess it is a default for whatever forum software you are running. Might pay to tone it down a bit, perhaps. :)

Well, you've welcomed me, and we've met on the Shoutbox so I might as well return the favour..Welcome to Xisto! It's a lot like GTA here, stack your paper (hosting points) and shoot cops (moderators) and you'll be fine.

Well, you've welcomed me, and we've met on the Shoutbox so I might as well return the favour..

Welcome to Xisto!

It's a lot like GTA here, stack your paper (hosting points) and shoot cops (moderators) and you'll be fine.

:) Thanks Manly. :)

Lol, I wish we had an Arcade on here. :( Can we get an Arcade on here OpeQue or BH? :D

Hello there sky, welcome to Xisto. It looks like you've already started to make this place a home for yourself, congratulations! I do hope you enjoy your stay here. The community and contribution to this forum is just amazing, and I'm sure you will make a great addition to it.

I am an old friend of IceAge's so I know him.

Ah yes, IceAge. I haven't seen one of his posts in a while, but I suppose he is just posting in areas of the forum I don't visit often.

It's a lot like GTA here, stack your paper (hosting points) and shoot cops (moderators) and you'll be fine.

Except for the part where you are most definitely not fine for "shooting a moderator"

Hello there sky, welcome to Xisto. It looks like you've already started to make this place a home for yourself, congratulations! I do hope you enjoy your stay here. The community and contribution to this forum is just amazing, and I'm sure you will make a great addition to it.

Ah yes, IceAge. I haven't seen one of his posts in a while, but I suppose he is just posting in areas of the forum I don't visit often.

Except for the part where you are most definitely not fine for "shooting a moderator"

Thanks for the welcomes guys. :) Just wanting 30 credits so I can upgrade my first package. :D Then I'm off for my target, of 250 credits for a free domain. :)

-Sky