xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Utah

How-deee Ho! Im a newfag

Hey guys, I'm brand-spanking new here. And, QUITE INTRIGUED by things.
First, before I start saying dumb newbybewby things, i'll introduce myself.

My name is Leah, I'm an artist. (currently trying to get money to go to a way-too-expensive art school, RMCAD to be exact) I'm currently living in Colorado, and love the winters here.
As for my site, I'm struggling with just making a personal site for my art or making one for my online community, Prypiat.
Yeah, it's a stupid furfag rp community, but whatever. I'll just upload some template before I start coding something original. I'm lazy.

Anyway, other than art, I'm a complete movie buff. My favorites would probably be Fight Club, American Psycho and The Labyrinth.

Enough about me, Let's hear about you.

Hello Utah aka: Leah Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. Funny handle, Utah, since you live in Colorado? :P

You will need to read up on how things work around here. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. You have come to the right place for the best free no-ads hosting on the web and the best hosting packages available. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits for your hosting. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. If you have questions, please ask. Someone will either answer you or point you in the direction of the answer. Use the search option just in case someone else has already asked the same question.

You will find the membership here friendly and helpful. The forum subjects are plentiful, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding interesting conversation.

Me, I am an artist of sorts. :P I design web set graphics for the beginners out there. I use simple straight-forward html, which may seem antiquated to some, but there is still a need for it out there on the web. Beginners e-mail me all the time for help with their sites. I just hope the blogging fad isn't a sign of the end to personal home pages, though.

See you around the boards. :)

Well you come ot the right place for support as the Xisto community is well verse in various aspects of web designing and many Xisto websites that are running portfolios to help build ones skills. So bring on your questions and odds are members will be able to help you set up your site or design it as well.

Welcome. I'm also new here, but I feel the need to welcome others anyways. Also, I happen to be a "furfag" myself. As for art I don't do too much but I still have fun whenever I do.The guys here are great. Just reading through some of the forums I've learned a lot about web design and programs out on the net. Just read around, perhaps you'll be able to get assistance in making a template and such.

Hi Leah! :)

Welcome so much to Xisto! I just want to let you know that Leah is one of my favourite names... as well as Thea, Lea and Bea. Sorry for the late welcome, but hey sometimes this is just how it turns out. :)

You have 3 posts on the forum, and hopefully there will be a lot more too. I will not bother to throw a lot of rules at you, I suppose everyone else already have done that. Looking forward to seeing you around.

From Bluebear, Norway.