xisto Community
Blue_Soul

Hello Everyone! A Little Introduction.

After trawling through the net whilst bored one afternoon i came across Xisto and after reading all the "Read Me's" and all the info on site hosting i decided to sign up and give it a go........so here i am!My name's Chris and i live in Scotland and i work part time in the I.T department of a Call Centre whilst studying Computing at college.I enjoy Reading, Music, Playing Guitar (both Elecric and Acoustic but mainly Acoustic) and Web Design and the ocasionaly movie at the cinema...like Batman: The Dark Knight.Seriously, how good was that film.Is it just me or does anyone think that Heath Ledger stole the eintire film??Sorry, i get pretty distracted sometimes :) I hope to get to know a lot of you guys over the next little while and help everyone out as best i can with any litte nuggets of wisdom i may have.If anyone has a problem with any of my posts and feels the need to, feel free to drop me a PM, i'm really a pretty nice guy (even if i do say so myself :P).Anyway, i'm sure i'll see you all around at some point :P

Hi, Blue_Soul!And welcome to Xisto!Normally at each introduction some older member comes in and tells you the boring things about one-liners and spam...... I'm glad I got faster than them here to tell you an honest welcome without the yata-yata.Making a topic in the Introductions section is very heplful in getting those initial 10 credits, so good idea! :)And you'll see, after you get hosted, keeping enough credit points it's quite easy, you just have to write a post like mine here every other three days.See you around!

I guess I'm one of those "older" members that has a speech about the Xisto Readme (link above the Shoutbox), the 'rules' and all of that junk.Mostly, I just stopped in to say hello! and mention that you should enjoy yourself, and have a good time while you are here.

Hello Chris aka: Blue_Soul Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. Aha, a good Scotsman are yee?

I am another one of those older Trap 17 members. We have to work harder to keep up with the younguns :) Since you have already read the Read Me file, then you should be well versed on how things work around here. Just in case you missed something, you can use the links just above my sig.

You sound like an interesting addition to our community. If you happen to need help with something, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer. Please use the search option first, though. We do get a lot of redundant questions. Searching can sometimes lead you to a question that has been asked before.

See you around the boards. :P

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.I'll make sure if i need to look up something to use the search function first as i can imagine the numerous duplicate questions can become rather irritating at times lolAnd again, thanks for the welcome and if i do have any problems rest assured, i will pick you guys' brains, though i promise to be gentle :)