xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

American Idol Again?

I hate American Idol...its so cheesey now. They have everything liked planed out and everthing. I think i should be stoped or something even though a lot of people do like it i dont like it one bit. I think its pretty stupid. Like I said it should be taken off the air. Thats how i feel.

American Idol is an utterly useless t.v. show. I mean, the drama and other aspects to the show (plus the horrible singers) may attract some viewers, but all in all its pretty stupid. I mean, the people who win usually get about 1 CD contract and never get another. Also, the people that make it may make it big for 1 song. What does everyone else think about american idol....?

Did you guys see the woman judge get mad at simon last night. It was awesome..... I think those guys were better than some of the other guys that got to go past, but they werent that great.... LoL that big guy with his little teddy bear, he got kicked off, I thought he had a decent voice.

Oh I saw it and Paula was fuming cause Simon said to one of the singers and he changed his response! Paula gets tougher and tougher every season. Well her fussing worked cause the guy got through. Simon gave her a hug and pretended to stab her in the back with a pen while she couldnt see. Simon, is a real piece of work. Im addicted to the show but it is getting tired. They need to change it up some more. They have been letting a lot of the wrong people in this time around too.