xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

which of the moderators is the best

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually dont like what a moderator does, so please, whether u are templest or sauron or whoever, dont close this pole, please ....

Hmm, I'd rather you didn't pit us against each other like this. It's not like we are competing against each other or anything. We both try and do what we are supposed to around the forums - not to try and win any popularity contests, but to try and make it a bit better for everyone by cleaning up junk etc.Anyway, I don't want to close this thread myself, but templest or another administrator might. If you want to vote, vote honestly; I'm not going to get offended if templest is more popular than I.

Aw, poor templest. He's a good guy, give him a break.

Anyway, I think stevey and Shackman should probobly be added, because they are moderators here as well (even though I don't think stevey really moderates much).

u must be right sauron, and congrat on ur promotion ...

Thanks. I'll be sure to abuse my permissions as much as possible.

I voted for Souron, he was also a mod on LC and did a very good job.

lol thanks (liar!).

I vote sauron.. he is probably the best moderator/admin i've seen. He achieved admin status here really fast.. also on my forums, very fast to get an admin position. Looks like he gets a that position wherever he goes :P