xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
freeflash

My Call Of Duty Clan (ps3)

Hi guys i finally made my own COD4 clan but it doesn't have a forums yet and it only for level 35+(sorry) i made this because i and 14 other friend of mine play COD4 on the PS3 except 1 and its called Fast as we move fast, think fast, and act fast. i want all PS3 COD4 players lvl 35+ to join because if you didn't hear there is going to be a clan wars and the best wins(they win the best players of COD4) and im lvl 55 and last prestige the other people are lvl 40+ change their sigh onces i want you to join and help out please pm me if u want to join i will have to test you and see if you join thank you for taking the time to read this.

cod4 clan hardcore search and destroyMy Call Of Duty Clan (ps3)

I am looking to join a clan that only specializes in playing hardcore search and destroy because I am tired of wasting whole clips to kill 1 guy. I am very good at hardcore search and destroy and these maps epecially creek, pipeline, crash, bog, ambush, and brodcast.(favorite maps). And I may camp a little and n0ob tube some but only if there are 3 guys left . It helps camping with 3 vs. One because 2 go to one and 1 goes to the other. So plant a claymore at each bomb but to where the enemy doesnt have any time to react unless the player is using bomb squad. Any one who wants to join the very kool C$KT no one plays on cod4 4 withC$KT only cod 5 but my psn is mtx573 ill be up till 3 central u.S. Time tonight 8/19/09

-reply by mtx573

hi I am interested in joining the fast clan and I am preety skilled at the game I used to play call of duty world at war but recently got call of duty 4 that's why I am only lvl 42 but besides that I am preety good so please add my psn if you would like me in your clan.

psn: sri18

thanks for the consideration

-reply by Bryson