xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xedos

Woah! I Only Have Two Megabytes Left.

Hey all. I got a shock today when I was in my cpanel installing some mysql tables when it says I have 2.59 mb left. I was scared that i've used that much. I went into Disk Viewer and I had used hardly any. I had installed Php-Nuke and i'm aware that takes alot of space, but 48 mb? Anyway i've lost abit by deleting a few unneeded files.

i dont mean to be rude to you the bluekirby,but thisway you are gonna end up getting banned...and xedos,ask for an update

Bluekirby, you shame us all. Of course people care, people care about everything. Well, actually, that's untrue, people seldom care, unless it effects them.. take the tsunami, everyone is giving money like crazy, the third world could be easily fixed this way. But that away from the point.Yeah, Xedos, get an update, I'm sure, if your a good member they'll give you it.

i haven't used all of my space yet i still have like 20 something mb left. I was gona request for more space but then I didn't need it. No need to waste space. Wow you were really close to your disk quota. I've never been that close to that. I'm scared I might get banned or something. lol. just kidding.