xisto Community
natalia.shvan

[v.i.q] Shows Ltd. Com Worth Million$ ? Very Important Question

I registered domain Shows Ltd. com in june 2008... and one of my friend's cousin works in godaddy.com .. I chatted with him and he said the name looks soo branded that it would sell for millions of dollars in future but i doubt it and checked for domain name worth and found it to be 2,950 US$ ..which is also pretty cool..But at present i am not interested in selling it, but rather i like to make money from it..

First idea,

Shows Ltd. Looks Branded? like Road. Shows Ltd. , Motion Picture. Sows Ltd. , Warner Bros. Shows Ltd. [all are subdomains lol]

So i got the idea of giving branded sub domain registrations to other visitors for FREE like the service provided by http://www.iscute.com/.. but the problem is i don't know any technical knowledge but lol i downloaded the required scripts on some warez sites but is it legal to use such costly scripts for free???

Second idea,

Many people including me gets annoyed by the long or backside url of the channel page for example http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
.. Its very annoying anything to write after the domain name.. So i got the idea of giving free subdomains to all youtubers and others a free sub domain redirection service [like iscute.com or 8rf.com] ..

And not only that, the main part comes here is giving all Youtubers a Branded name like for example Josh. Shows Ltd. com or
Livegirl. Shows Ltd. com or 01Demon. Shows Ltd. com or Username. Shows Ltd. com ... Looks Branded ?????

And here comes the advertising of it.. The #8 Most subscribed of Youtube sxephil is my online friend.. So if he just makes a video, just for a couple of days we can expect 1 million views..

So my question is shall i start this service or not, people will like it or not because some usernames may be very long and can be very annoying to remeber like for example jk01kjuesdfjjjkl. Shows Ltd. com this doesn't look branded.....So here comes the problem is the first joined users get good names like Hollywood. Shows Ltd. com while others have to go with ugly names...

And for that to start which hosting provider should i select, Xisto.com can withstand such huge bursts of visitors? or shall i go for paid account? If so, which Psid hosting is better? ixwebshosting.com is better??

If any web developers are there to develop my site please please let me know, you will be paid very reasonably ....

I love you all guys... please help me... :)

Edited by natalia.shvan (see edit history)

i downloaded the required scripts on some warez sites but is it legal to use such costly scripts for free???

You will not be able to set-up the software on a Xisto account if you are not a valid licence holder.
To do so will violate the Xisto Terms of Service (and likely most other Hosting Companies), risking the loss of your Account, with all the data, too.

You will not be able to set-up the software on a Xisto account if you are not a valid licence holder.To do so will violate the Xisto Terms of Service (and likely most other Hosting Companies), risking the loss of your Account, with all the data, too.

:)
Oh common, iredirector software licence costs only 58$ thats not the problem!!!! I can afford it..

:P But what do you think of the website? is it going to work or just a waste of time?

I need comments on the website, like would you prefer joining if you're a visitor to my site....

You like the Brand look ?? Your. Shows Ltd. com ???

[This site Shows Ltd. com is mainly built for Youtube users as they hit 55 Million user accounts..
because to give a brand name to many/all users .... A guy can say look my shows are at James. Shows Ltd.com that gives a brand look like the Hollywood. Shows. Ltd. com or Fox. Shows. Ltd. com]
Edited by natalia.shvan (see edit history)