xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nirvana_fan

Sweet Child O' Mine Guns N Roses

She's got a smile that it seems to meReminds me of childhood memoriesWhere evrythingWas as fresh as the bright blue skyNow and then when I see her faceShe takes me away to that special placeAnd if I stared too longI'd probably break down and crySweet child o' mineSweet love of mineShe's got eyes of the bluest skiesAs if they thought of rainI hate to look into those eyesAnd see an ounce of painHer hair reminds me of a warm safe placeWhere as a child I'd hideAnd pray for the thunderAnd the rainTo quietly pass me bySweet child o' mineSweet love of mineWhere do we goWhere do we go nowWhere do we goSweet child o' mine

The lengendary slash wrote the intro to that song before it was a song. He tried to do a circusy type of funny music. Which ended up being a hudge hit and hudge love song to AXL's girlfriend at the time before they broke up. Funny story huh?