xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nirvana_fan

Welcome To The Jungle

Welcome to the jungleWe got fun 'n' gamesWe got evrything you wantHoney we know the namesWe are the people that can findWhatever you may needIf you got the money honeyWe got your diseaseChorus:In the jungleWelcome to the jungleWatch it bring you to your knees, kneesI wanna watch you bleedWelcome to the jungleWe take it day by dayIf you want it you're gonna bleedBut it's the price you payAnd you're a very sexy girlThat's very hard to pleaseYou can taste the bright lightsBut you won't get them for freeIn the jungleWelcome to the jungleFeel my, my serpentineI, I wanna hear yous-creamWelcome to the jungleIt gets worse here evrydayYa learn ta live like an animalIn the jungle where we playIf you got a hunger for what you seeYou'll take it eventuallyYou can have anything you wantBut you better not take it from meChorusAnd when you're high you neverEver want to come down, YEAH!You know where you areYou're in the jungle babyYou're gonna dieIn the jungleWelcome to the jungleWatch it bring you to your knees, kneesIn the jungleWelcome to the jungleFeel my, my serpentineIn the jungleWelcome to the jungleWatch it bring you to your knees, kneesIn the jungleWelcome to the jungleWatch it bring you to yourIt's gonna bring you downHa!

One of the best songs in the world written by Chad Kroeger of NickelBack (love them and him) and performed by NickelBack of course. Fathers hands were lined with dirtFrom long days in the fieldAnd mothers hands are serving mealsIn a cafe on Main StreetWith mouths to feedJust trying to keep clothing on our backsAnd all I hear about isHow it's so bad, it's so bad[Chorus:]It's too bad, It's stupidToo late, so wrong, so longIt's too bad that we had no time to rewindLet's walk, let's talkLet's talkYou left without saying goodbyeAlthough I'm sure you triedYou call the house from time to timeTo make sure we're aliveBut you weren't thereRight when I'm needed you the mostAnd now I dream about itHow it's so bad, it's so bad[Chorus]Father's hands are lined with guiltFor tearing us apartGuess it turned out in the endJust look at where we areMade it out, still got clothing on our backsAnd now I scream about itHow it's so bad, it's so bad[Chorus x2]No time, last one, let's goAmy

Welcome to the jungle

We got fun 'n' games

We got evrything you want

Honey we know the names

We are the people that can find

Whatever you may need

If you got the money honey

We got your disease

41681[/snapback]

um.. ur nirvana fan but you are posting guns n roses song!