xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nasiransari

Greetings From Me!

Hello friends. Nasir Hussain Ansari here. Nice to join a realy informative and fantastic forum with some nice hosting packages. I'll try my best here to make my good position and making friends. Once again welcome to all TRAP staff & members!.

Nice to meet you Nasir aka nasiransari.

Welcome to Xisto! :) How are you?

All new members should always make sure to know the do's and don'ts of the forum. You can do this by reading the Xisto READ ME. You will find a lot of useful information there such as forum rules, hosting info and a lot of other things. If you have any questions always make sure to check the READ ME first, and after that you can ask whoever you want. Members are often helpful and many of them know a lot. (Too much sometimes!)

You can read closely about the hosting in the READ ME. The main thing about it is that you need to contribute to the forum by posting good quality posts. For every post you make you get credits - but the amount you get depends on the size and quality and also where you post it. The number of posts you make do not matter at all. The basic package "costs" 10 credits, and the bigger one 30 credits.

Please be very careful about one-liners as they are considered as spam. We do not like spam, do we?

Greetings from Bluebear. :P And good luck!

I recently joined too. Luckily i already knew a lot about posting in forums with posts that are clear and informative. I recently just got accepted for hosting too, although i haven't done anything with it yet... but that's beside the point. Its nice to meet everyone hewre at Xisto. After being in the forums a couple of days I have really started to like how Xisto is run. I like it that people cannot pot one line posts without them being considered spam. My problem with most other forums is peopl spamming all the time, but this place really just blew me away with the high quality posts. I will be trying out the web hosting later today to check out the speeds. :)

Hello Nasir Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. Where are you?

I am a little tardy in welcoming you as haven't been on line for a week or so. You probably have already read all the information about how things work around here, but just in case you haven't, you can use the links just above my sig.

People here are friendly and helpful. The packages are awesome. The hosting is reliable. You should enjoy your stay with us. You have come to the right place for no-ads hosting. I really don't know how Trap does it. They offer so much for free.

See you around the boards. :)

Welcome to Xisto cloudd and nasiransari and like the other members have mention this a is a great little community that is always looking for new members and of course those looking for some free hosting as well. So enjoy your stay here and see you in the forums.

People here are friendly and helpful. The packages are awesome. The hosting is reliable. You should enjoy your stay with us. You have come to the right place for no-ads hosting. I really don't know how Trap does it. They offer so much for free.

That's simple. It's due to affiliation. If you look at some of the forums you can see that they're discussions for other sites. It's all one huge affiliation circle! We get the benefit of free ad-less web hosting. All they ask is that we contribute to the huge information pile that this forum is.

I hope you make the use of the system that in place here and enjoy yourself!