xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Warped Tour! questions/excitement etc

OMG, the san diego/chula vista [california] warped tour is coming up on august 14 along with the end of warped tour.. i amm so excited! im on the guest list [uhmm not like i know what i get for being on that though ;P if you know anything about that.. make it question number 70] & i get to meet my favorite band.. slash/ the most amazing lyrics writer ever.. Juliet Simms from automatic loveletter [A.LL].. oh lalala (:well hoping you guys went to the idk 500 previous shows this year.. or previous years.. i have some questions.. on the dos and donts of warped tour.. (:Number 1:What to wear???!?!??!?! i was thinking of wearing a black Chantelle Paige shirt with black converse & shorts.. or this AAAmazing dress/jumper looking thing i saw at kohls from avril lavigne's clothing line.. (: or just a paperbag over my face because i am soo comfused about what to wear.. also how should i do my hair.. i feel like a looser with my hairup.. but still i guess i could compromise Number 2: Moneeyyyhow much money should i be taking to warped tour?? [enough to feed myself/buy some shirts/cds/merchandize etc]... sincee i dont have a credit card and even though the show is SOO close to my house, i dont want to be calling my parents begging for money ;P besides that would embarrass me in front of my bestie.. whos going with me!Number 3!: Backpack/purse?? should i take my black jansport backpack.. or this tote bag i have from TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS.. its all black with white letters that say LOVE IS THE MOVEMENT... or should i not take anything hahahNumber 4:any items i should be taking? or is it too much to you know carry stuff.. etc at warped tour? i was thinking of taking my digital camera.. cellphone.. ipod.. makeup.. [a change of clothes? someone told me to.. but eh i refuse to do that] a notepad & some sharpies for autographs.. anything else i should take? or is that like wayy too much?Number 5: any bands that are "unknown/new" that you watched and absolutely adored and i should watch too??.. in reality im only going for automatic loveletter, swayze, katy perry, cobra starship<3 e!wio or whatever the band name is.. & metro station (:Number 6: thanks for the help.. i know i sound like a total looser asking this questions.. but GOOGLE didnt help me one bit, and the warped tour posts didnt ether.. they get about 600 views and yet no one is NOT LAZY enough to make an account and reply to my obnoxious questions

Edited by gisellebebegirl (see edit history)