xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Accure

No #1 Mail ? Whats the best service around?

I'd say Gmail, simple looks for faster loads, why do you need that nifty looks from yahoo or msn in a e-mail website anyway? is very secure, what else could you ask from google and on top of that no spam e-mail...or at least i don't get any, all in my spam box (on yahoo for some reason i always end up having my "good stuff" in the spam box o_0)Give it a try ^^

Well as most of the guys say GMail is for sure the best free emailing service around there. It's the fastest, the safest and the most comfortable to use. I just love it . It has a lot of great services. You can activate your phone notifications for free. You can also with an email at them use other of their great services. Also if you purchase a web master tools account you can use your own domain and boost up your space. Also you have 7365 MB disponible for use which is a lot more than you need. Just check it out. I guarantee its the best :lol:.Cheers!

I prefer to use Gmail simply because its fast and secure.

I don't tend to use Operating System Software to check me emails or even add email accounts.

Although over the past few weeks it has been having alot of downtime, Im not sure you have experienced this yourself.

Here is a Link to why and how long it went down.

Gmail said it went down for a couple of hours but I think more like 5!

on yahoo for some reason i always end up having my "good stuff" in the spam box o_0

Same, Yahoo does take some time care and attention to set it up to your standards. I just don't have time to do that.

Spurious