xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

If You Were A Product... what would your SLOGAN be?

:rolleyes: tough to sell yourself without one, eh? :D don't fret... good thing the net is littered with somehow useful junk as this: "The Advertising Slogan Generator" Visit http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan/ and make one for yourself. type in your name, and click 'sloganize', and voila! your very own slogan! don't forget to post the results here, and let's see who's got the best slogan :D me first (btw, my name is errol), and it gave me this: "BEHOLD THE POWER OF ERROL" as hugh grant said in his movie with julia roberts: "surreal... but nice." B) what's your slogan? in all seriousness, you can also use the sloganizer to create a slogan for your company or product if you think you are not creatively endowed to create one. :) nice tool for advertisers out there. :)

Run For The Something.

(I put "Something" :) ) :rolleyes: Funny but I don't like this :

The server's currently creaking under a lot of reloading;please bear with us, or, you know, give us some money.

When you have to wait for 10 seconds... They always say this and I don't think there is always a lot of people :)

I had several interesting results. Here are a few examples...Builds Bonny Caveman.Biting the Hand that Feeds Caveman.Gonna Be a While? Grab a Caveman.The Better Way to Start the Caveman.I Can't Believe I Ate The Whole Caveman. Can't say I like any of them too much. I bet you could have a lot of fun putting dirty words into the generator (I Can't Believe I Ate the Whole WHAT?!?!?!)...might keep you occupied for a few hours hours :P

Pretty interesting.I put in "clouds" & tested it a couple of times:Bring Out The Clouds.Never Knowingly Clouds.It Does Exactly What It Says On The Clouds.Feel the Clouds.Snap into a Clouds!Get Serious. Get Clouds.Now that's how I spent 60 seconds of my life... ><

This thing is not that bad.. Its awesome. Ofcourse you gonna get weird things but this is great..Thanks for the link :DThings Go Better with Brain ProductionsLook For The Brain Productions LabelEvery Brain Productions Helps.Life Should Taste As Good As Brain Productions

Better Living Through Cammy :D

A smooth-running Cammy is a relaxing experience :D

Naughty, but Cammy....Oh yeah I like that one! B)

When the going gets tough, the tough get Cammy...Ok now I give up *pouts*

Cute I stumbled across that a couple years back and lost the link. :D

I think if I could use one slogan from the past it would be Timex Watches " It takes a licking and keeps on ticking" :D

Let the Ken Begin =DI'm a Secret Ken Drinker. ahahaahhaaHe Who Thinks Ken Drinks Ken. according to these my future will have something to do with alcohol

well I tried with dontmaimyourself but I got aload of crap results:Your Dontmaimyourself, Right Away.Nothing Acts Faster Than Dontmaimyourselftheir crap right?So I put in cheese and then the fun started:Hands That Do Dishes Can Be Soft As Your Cheese.Although I have to say this is my favourite:I Saw Cheese and I Thought of You.