xisto Community
Ivan2000bd

Innovation In Mobile Technology

We use the Mobile like its a part of our body. we cant think with out it. in our country a lot of mobile company's are selling there mobiles in various places with various prices. most of them offers the mechanism in the same mobile phone. can we add some extra advantage in our mobile Phone ??

Look at the java applications that can be installed in any mobile phones or smart phones.Nokia supports the most applications either in SIS or JAVA format. The range is enormous.I loved one application which is called IR Remote. It was a program that I used my mobile to control my TV my AC my Washing Machine my Microwave Oven.This program called AutoResponder was a great way to receive calls and store the message in the phone memory and retreive later.I took some time to use CamcoderPro to record my videos and store them. It was not of very good picture quality but saisfying enough. The doubling up of mobile as a camcoder was a great feature.I also had a hang of a program that kept my accounts information as well as my expenses. I was so engrossed that I would always add my expenses into them as soon as I could.Another program would convert my mobile into a torch. An excellent thing to have at night.The games were one of the coolest features I spent a long time with. Arcade or Racing to Stretegy to RPG, all in small packages were a great entertainer.The experience was different when I choose Samsung with too little to add as feature.

Digitally yes, install some cute software that can entertain us or enhance our daily life. Digital compass is one of it which can be found in the new Nokia phone and recently mobile phone makers start to squeeze in GPS feature into phones.The phone i currently use, have a motion sensor that can be used to play games. Need for Speed is one of the game that support that feature, pan the phone left to turn left and right for turning right.IMO, phone these days is way entertaining compared to the first few generation of color phone produced few years back.

We use the Mobile like its a part of our body. we cant think with out it. in our country a lot of mobile company's are selling there mobiles in various places with various prices. most of them offers the mechanism in the same mobile phone. can we add some extra advantage in our mobile Phone ??

Yes.I know an interesting thing,it's like a toy,but very useful.it's called cell phone/mobile flash strap.

Hmm, maybe in past years no one was believing that someday we will be able to use our phones just like our PC, now with help of new operating systems for mobile phones like Android and Maemo you can have a complete alternative for your notebook. now with help of operating systems you can do anything with your phone, and of course you can even invent something with your phone like a piano (which is famous in iphone) and many other things. actually now i do not like psp anymore because with my HTC Desire i can play many better games and it is so much easier to play multiplayer games with cell phones because when you want to play a multiplayer game using PSP then each of you should have one but when you are playing a java multiplayer game then everyone with every phone that is capable of running java (which most are in these days) and also have bluetooth can play with you, and i think some of the games for android os are now just more beautiful that any other game that you can run on a PSP, but you sometimes really need a keyboard otherwise you will break your phone.Now in Maemo you can even go further, you can write drivers (kernel modules) in it for the device you connect to it through usb, and this is just awesome. of course it doens't mean that you can connect anything to it but i have seen in another forum some one was able to connect a HP printer to it and print his files. if you are a fan of linux OS then go for Maemo because there are many softwares ported to this OS and you can run many desktop apps your run in your PC in this and of course you will not need to learn different softwares for example in PC you use open office and in your mobile phone (N900) you use open office too and this is just great and you don't need to learn another software in your phone. for using open office you need to boot debian in your n900 and this is really a revolution for a phone, with help of this OS you can do and invent anything you want, so i think maybe in future we will use our phones more than our PCs and notebooks because they will be more friendly and easier to use and also with many huge abilities, maybe the main reason why they are not functional as a PC right now is the size of their display, maybe with progress of technology we can see some other type of displays that can be folded many times and get in your pocket.One of the things that some peoples are working on it in these days is image processing (video processing) using mobile phone cameras and cpu, so maybe in future we can see some security locks to functioning using your mobile phone to scan your face. using image processing you can invent many things and i think this is a real good approach to work on.