xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Brett Favre Traded To The New York Jet's

Well it is a sad truth to the the Packer nation that Brett Favre has been traded to the New York Jets after a month long battle between this Hall a Fame QB and the Green Bay Packer staff. Everyone guess right that if these two sides couldn't come up with an game plan for Favre to stay with this team that he would be traded. Although I respect his career and what he has done for a franchise that hasn't seen greatness since Super Bowl II and of course knowing the fact that retirement doesn't take the first time I hope the Jets get cremated this season and make this is worse season ever. Then hopefully he will retire after getting beat around all season, but now we are in the Aaron Rodgers Era and I wish him the best of luck has he has a big hole to fill and the fact he hasn't played many football games in the last three seasons.

I was really surprised by this move. I thought the Packers really were going to make him rot on their bench all year to a. teach him a lesson and show him that he can't always get his way, and b. not have to deal with the possibility of making a huge mistake that will come back to haunt them. And by that I mean him beating them. Although the Jets are in the AFC, I still did not see anything like this coming. Props to Jets though for landing a hall of fame quarterback, perhaps the best ever, for just a 4th round draft choice in 2009. This makes them an immediate playoff contender.

Just because the New York Jets obtained Brett Farve doesn't mean they'll go anywhere this yearNor does it mean they're playoff contendersI'm highly surprised the Green Bay Packers let Brett Farve go though, but I suppose they were respecting his wishes to leave.Regardless of Brett Farve, Green Bay still has a good team togetherDonald DriverCharles WoodsonAaron RodgersTheir Half-Back(whose name eludes me at this moment)But, I suppose we'll have to wait as see the regular season, I can't wait! :)

Well, I just hope that he doesn't go the way of Joe Montana. Joe should have retired instead of going over to the Chiefs. But, some guys just love football soooo much that they can't do without it. Is it time for Brett to retire as well? After all, the human body can only take just so much abuse.