xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
prince olvera

Hip-hop Rhymes Hip-Hop rhymes

hi i've been writing rhymes for about 6 months now is this is a little piece from my library...any good??You hate me because I speak my mindForceful hatred You will find in due timeThe convenient crap you createTo cause my demiseI deflect swiftly as I maintain my riseThrough the ranks covering all flanks, Yet no need for cavalry I'm a solo soldier and I live lavishly Yet in the bunker of this battle, overhead hear lyrical gun shots rattleTry to diminish me if you can, arrogant manBut I'm like an un-noticed tumourOr a lethal rumourI grow and multiply in quick successionI'll be the catalyst for your recessionThis world is my book, quick see lookI'm the super hero I will be victorious, the gloriousThings I do I'll save you from yourself You live in a false pretence a farceA world that's totally different from oursBecause on this earthThe world revolves around me, I'm like the sunI'm the cause of gravityRumours and adversary's dissolve around thee, Like I was concentrated acidYou're swimming in my lake, lake placidMy presenceStrikes sheer resemblance of a giantMy words hit hard like Barry bonds, leave a mental scarShrapnel in the heartBullet to the chestPiercing internal organsSheering through the restAs you try to impressFabricate stories to interestIn reality are you an illusion or real I'm like a magician's critic as I revealYou looking like a fraud very definitely Loosing yourself in the midst of popularity Open your eyes try and seek clarityLet the psychological mist fadeBecause once you peak u will dropLike a balloon you inflate so much you popWhat do you aim to achieveDo you really believe you perceive Yourself as a legendThis story of you is purely a mythYou deceive and lie and cheatYou're only out to reapThe benefitsFor yourself the cards that are dealtChangeThey won't be a constant flushWhen you decline, in appropriate timeFinally you will reach the depressionComparisons to Wall StreetBut the incline you seekNever comes, sitting on the corner as a bumNow you're swept under the covers, you're forgottenSnubbed out like a cigarette budWashed out in this verbal floodThis is an expressive tsunami Erasing you my competition as if I was John GottiYou'll never stop me

Jus For My BabyHip-hop Rhymes

she jus the type of girl ive bin searchin 4 a while now,

she the type of girl 2 make a *BLEEP* feel proud,

my webbs so loud, my face so fresh,

that girl that I'm lukiin at got me lose my breath,

she fine as hell, lukin fresh 2 death,

she's gt me so concentratd,

but the situation wer in is complicatd,

I wan dis girl so much its gt me frustratd,

baby girl it can jst b me and you,Jst giv me a chnace 2 prove it, show you ow I do,If you fink I wnt b here 4 you girl you gt it rong,I wana put it dwn on ya, c you in dat thong,I aint tryna mess you up or fuk wit your mind,I wil do anythin you wan me 2 let urself b mine,You spoke 2 me the other day and I bin thinkin bout you since,Baby b my princess so I can b your prince

-reply by Antwan Shakur

I'm a papper like you don't even know,

but I got the flow,

just like I spend my own dough ,

ya you can call the medicational rhymes,

a dedicatinal shrin ,

or educatinal lines

but this **** to fresh man how do I do it?

STOP! && Listen To This, Cause You Can Hear TheThunder &&

The Tremble... See The Lightening Strike Try And Come AndYou

Get Leveled, Cause... Imma Put My Foot Up On That Pedal, && RideOut... Time Out!

So Low I Look Up At The Devil, Or I Can Get So High! ThatImma

Float By Sit Up On The Cloud, && Watch Biggie'sTraits Troll By

Him && Pac On That Low Ride Bumpin' Big L, WatchinRay Charles

Chillen With Some Gold Eyes

-reply by Jay-Are

N*gga? Hip-hop Rhymes

You all think yo so gangstaBut really all you are is wangstaSittin on your chair thinkin your pimpBut all the sh*t you write is limp,and*gga go learn to rap,Before you post all this crap,All you b*tches doin is wastin my time.So and*ggas go f*ck yourselves,And learn how to rhyme.

-reply by DJ Asheath

why me?Hip-hop Rhymes

I loved you more than I loved myself,

I cared for you more than I cared for myself,

I cried for you more than I cried for myself,

I would of died for you,stopped breathing myself

Cant believe how you treated me

couldn't believe how you Diss'd me

All the things that I thought would be

I now notice will never be

I tried so hard just to make it work.

hid so deep and low that me myself couldn't see my hurt

after being hurt so bad please God tell me what am I worth,

a nickel, a penny,a quarter a dime just tell me no lies,

the pain is infideted in me I cant let out no more cries.

almost 4Years of my life I let pass by,

why it had to be almost please someone tell me why,

did you grow tired of me angry or annoyed,

I apologize for not wanting to be toyed,

what is it that I did

wait,tell me what it is that I didnt

I understand you don't know

but its hard letting your first everything just go,

and derrick you are the only thing I know,

well the only thing I knew,

closed my heart and froze it now I see why its so blue

I moved on tried different paths

but nothing can compare to the fun,jokes,and laughs

when I'm with him I think of only you

even though I'm pretty much aware that you don't miss me too

I planned my life with you,everything I thought possible

its crazy if I would have listened to you I wouldve been in the hospital

birthing our child and to see mommy and daddy no longer love each other

no mommy always love daddy he gets a high honor,

giving it up didnt make you stay

begging cryong and bleeding ,not me no day

but if I could I would beg cry and bleed,just so he wont be so far away;

so what is love that I ask today

a feeling that is so beautiful but sadly,will so quickly fade away...

-reply by Adriannab

The bars is crazyHip-hop RhymesThE bArS iS cRaZy By: S. Aka D.E.L.L the don aimflow: Omgthatsm3Aint wit young money but I'm bout to get crazyHad to spit a lil sumthin cusz the barz is wavyMy rhymes is like a meal and my swag is like gravyNobody went hard like dis since run dmc in the 80sAnd dis is real talk I aint playin no gamesCusz u the first to stack nines and start sayin some namesI'm sorry for robbin dee economy obama can blame meI don't answa my phone so u gon have to aim meI had to steal ya cake cusz I'm a martian like wayne seeMe and him from a planet we like to call " pay me "I get arab money from osama cusz he hide in my galaxyI might bring ya girl up here cusz I like how she lookDen I might take ya life like I'm catchin a juxDen I might do ya mans like kunta kenta and chop off his footDon't leave ya door open at night or ya house'll get tookTell evryone to get off dis sight cusz dey a disgraceI just killed dey game and smiled at the dirt across its facePlease close ya eyes cusz here comes the maceThese last six lines gon have u cryin all over the placeNote: these next few lines may not be sutable for certain audiences,Or certain audiences may not be sutable for these lines( line 1 ) it look like u aint stop readin in time( line 2 ) well is to late now so read dees last few bars of mine( line 3 ) is time for the children to go home cryin( line 4 ) " dammit S." oops I'm sorry ill do my time for dis crime( line 5 ) I just had to hurt em wit dees last lines( line 6 ) send the babys to they room its bed time-reply by S. Dot

I was born in the coldMoved to the heatGot used to the flameNow I spit it on beatI was raised in the womb Groomed by christWith a gift to raise souls from the tombPlease don?t assumeWe aint tryna take the slotBlow the spotWorldwide still parta the plotEverybody talkin bout changinthe gameBut everything I hear yall soundin the sameFrom the beats to the videosClothes and lookSame concept for your flows and hookSee these round here they can raise the deadSo come on everybody now bob your headYall need to heed these words from the wiseRhymes so meaty like jambalayaGot truth for hireCan you stand the fireTo see you come alive that?s my desire now

I started a rap but i'm stuck if someone can give my suggestion on the rest of the first verse. Here's what I have so far.Outta the midwest it's D-W-I-G-H-T murderin the mic in the first degreeNew on the scene wit a gangsta lean Working the mic like a well-oiled machine Don't test cuz i b the best in the boothe When I'm broke I let barrels rest next to your tootheBlow your throat back no time to react b4 You flat on ya back from the impact of my to fo fives Takin lives, gettin green is how i live Just tryin to survive

this is not good at all. But this is wat I have so far.

yeah, I heard all that talk about me

show me if you can beat me

beefin' is a waste of time

I'm bout my money 

hoes on the line

can't pick up my phone kuz my mind is disturb

I need rest so wat u perfere?

I'm a g I drink ***** water

your mom just call me she told me that her ***** poppin'

do u likke itHip-hop Rhymes

I was born to fly

high, high to the sky

wen I met u it was likke I could die

see I was asleep

and rose again

me and myself

and no other best friend

your the man

I come here or money

I come here for fame

jus cuz u aint me

don't meen the same

-reply by jasmin

am not done with it doe tell me what yall thinkin about ma flowHip-hop Rhymes

diz iz mz sniffle you awready know me

I got alot of homies

check me out when I walk down the hallwayz  

am swaggin in my dickez fitted white tee

tryin to hide my

hickiez

now can you let me  s**ck your **** please?

I love it when you touch my

coochie cum & make it wet &

juicy

dnt forget bout my titiz there nice &

****in squshy

boy jus get ova here so you can make me

shed a tear

ill have you cumin on urself like itz a wet dream

from hell

yo mamasiete chola sex-c chicka

am comein ova there jus let me "finger fucc your *****"

like I want some gurl

babe I even got a dildo named snakey that makes me all shakey

when it vibrates

when your body shakes gurl all that shyt makes my heart

rate

damm gurl jus bend down & let me stick it in yah & pop that

cherry

then ill take it from yah

ooh babe you awready no how I want it just get ova here &

ill start workin it

let me hand cuff you to my bed so I can give you

head & then am jump on it & ride it like itz My horsey

but ssh yah can't be that noisy!

babe I no am kinda naughty I like when my dude is crazi

cum & put your **** in my *****

so I can start  moanin

am feelin kinda lonley cum & make me horney

my finger is borein

hand cuff me to your bed & start fuccin

pushin

-reply by clarissa castillo

Never chase girlschase dreams firstmotion picture driveI concluded that my dream worksSo I pace rightNever see my break lightsNever trust a personBut damn too many great whitesNever work without meritNever live but don't cherish'cause we only born to perishThis is a luxury tariffHere to preach a sermon EricAnd it's hystericThey say you too pretentious don't get into thatNever the same, out in left like a democratI would like to present you with this rap awardAnd now I got more gigs than an apple store.And yo you whiling boyYou ain't even stylin' boyIt's like I'm on a boatFeelin' lonely on this Allan BoyMy life'll never be the sameIf never ever was You'd probably feel my pain

-reply by freshkid p

one false move *BLEEP*..yeah we busting/ wolves on the street hungry u know we hustling/ gettin head in the front seat ya *BLEEP* love me/ nice hips wit a nice face so adorable/ nice body yes.i love the torso/ she connect her ***** to my *BLEEP* like a lego/ she suckin hella hard. damn i wonder if she let go/ *BLEEP*s always trying i pull out the bledsoe mac 11 shoot it *bottom* up from the get go/ pressure on me i be damn if i miss a free throw/ kilo after kilo get it in and reload,