xisto Community
mrdee

It Went Well For A While MySQL problem back in all its glory.

Some time ago I had a stubborn problem when trying to access one of the interactive pages on my website and getting the following error:

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(include/errors.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/mrdee:/usr/lib/php/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/mrdee/public_html/admin/include/commonfunctions.php on line 682 Warning: fopen(include/errors.xml) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/mrdee/public_html/admin/include/commonfunctions.php on line 682 Cannot open XML data file: include/errors.xml

At the same time, when trying to access my PHPMyAdmin on CPanel, I got the following:

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: write failed: No space left on device (28) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 42 Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 42 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php:42) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 99

This kept happening on and off, and I sent Xisto - Support message after message. Then, I finally got a message telling me: "You will not get this problem again, we have now identified and resolved the cause of the problem". Today of all days, when I am about to send my newsletter out, the error is rearing its ugly head again. It was OK for a week or so, but now it is starting from scratch again. I hope they will sort it out quickly and properly this time. A copy of this post is going to Xisto - Support.

Hmmm... I can feel your fustration on this problem since it seems to be a repeat offender for the Xisto hosting accounts, I sent in another support ticket as well and going to talk to OpaQue about this and see if he can fix it and keep it fixed.

Oh well, I raised a ticket and got a reply they could not find anything wrong.Yet today, the same problem has started all over again.It is really getting on my nerves now, and i told them that too!!!

Yeah that same problem is back. Last night it was ok but I just checked my site now and the same error. I feel your pain :). I will be updating my site soon and will try and show some potential employers the site. If they see this error it wont look good :P

That is right.These things never look good, do they?I don't know what it is, but in the past there was never any problem with Trap 17 hosting, but ever since they migrated their servers, it has been one thing after the other.And, what's more, they do not seem to be interested to fix their problems.It is really getting beyond a joke now.