xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jeff32

Hello Everybody!

Hello everybody! What's up?My name is Jeff, I am 15 years old. I love sports. My favorite one is motocross. I also like baseball and football. I like hanging out with my friends and getting into trouble. I like to work out and lift weights, too.If you play video games for the PS3, I just play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2.

Hi Jeff32!

Welcome to Xisto! :P Do you mean football as in football-football, or as in football-soccer? I love what (I feel like) the rest of the world calls "soccer", but I refer too as football. (The other thing is "rugby" for me.) I have no idea where in the world you are located, so this is hard for me to figure out. :) Getting into trouble can not possibly be fun. I do not really get into trouble ever, but when I do I am extremely good at getting myself out of it.

Have you taken a deep look at the Xisto READ ME yet? Remember to do so. It contains a lot of useful information about Xisto and how it works. It is important to get familiarized with the forum. If you have any questions regarding anything at all we have plenty of nice members you can ask, you can also check the READ ME or post a topic. (Topic should always be the last thing you try.)

If you want to learn about our great hosting please read the READ ME. (Repeating it over and over again...) It is a good community here so I am sure you will enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Greetings from Bluebear.

US Football as in your rugby type, I live in the USA. Sorry I forgot some people go by football as soccer. Ugh, one should change their name because this is confusing lol.

Hi, am new too, my name is Luis and am from Costa Rica, i love football (soccer) and play halo

Cool, welcome. I used to play Halo, but not anymore for some reason.

Hello Jeff aka:Jeff32 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. Where are you in the USA?

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. Are you here for just the forum activities, or are you looking to get hosted as well? The forums are lively and offer a plethora of subjects. The hosting here is awesome. I have been here 2 1/2 years now.

As Bluebear has pointed out, you will need to learn how things work around here, so better read up. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Look forward to seeing quality posts from you around the boards. :)