xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KingSingh

Hi

Hello, I'm KingSingh. You may know me from some other forums (non-hosting :D ).I have tried many hosts and have found that they suck. I found one okay one, but it sucks with uptime.I found out about Xisto ages ago (about 1 year ago actually) from Google, but I thought it was a scam. I tried other hosters, but they sucked so I came back here.Okay, nice to meet you all. :)

Hi KingSingh, welcome to Xisto! No, Xisto isn't a scam, it is both an amazing place to have your website hosted, and a great community to be a part of. Most of us come for the hosting but stay for the community. Now just make sure you read the board rules and you'll be fine and have your website up and hosted in no time at all. But thats enough about Xisto, tell us more about yourself. Where are you from, what are your hobbies, and what do you plan to use your website for? These are great questions for us to get to know you a bit better.

Hello and welcome (back) to Xisto KingSingh!

Xisto is great, and it is certainly not a scam. It is nice to see that people that once were here are realizing how great this hosting is and that they come back. :P

Even though you have been here before you should get re-familiarized with the forum and reading the Xisto READ ME. Some things might have changed or forgotten from the last time you were here. If you have any questions we have many kind members around the forum, if not you could search around or create a new topic.

You might know this, but I will refresh your memories. :P You need to contribute by posting good quality posts at this forum to get hosting. When you post you get credits, and you use these to get the hosting. There are to packages; 10 or 30 credits. The amount of credits you get from each posts depends on the size and quality of your post, as well as what forum it is posted in. Note that there are some forums here where you simply do not get any credits, you can see them very clearly. Please remember not to spam or post several one-liners.

I suppose that was it! Welcome back, I am looking forward to see how this turns out.

Greetings from Bluebear. :)

Hello King Singh Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

So you once thought all this at Trap 17 was a scam huh? Well were you ever wrong. This is the real thing. Having used the hosting for 2 1/2 years now, I am a happy camper. We had a few bumps here lately, but things have seemed to straighten out nicely. You will find the hosting reliable, especially compared with other "so-called free hosting" sites. No ads here to clutter up your pages. I don't tuely know how they do it for free!

In case you need more information, you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

See you around the boards. :)