xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

View My Forum By Advising thanks

hey to everyone,hope you to view the new style for my forum.umm,it looks light blue as a whole...and i am not good at making picture for forum top logo,so it looks not very nice.but i try my best to make some pretty topic graphics in every section of forum.how dou you think...by giving some comment and advice.thx.ohhh..and sorry that the most fonts is chinese. :rolleyes:

my new style forum

it looks pretty good, the upper image isn't that bad! (i suck at graphics, but this looks pretty good)but that language makes my eyes hurt....... ouch! is that chinese? :P 快要放寒假了,大家别放松啊,好好复习,回家好好玩哦all i know is that 您的 积分 0 点 / 头衔: means 'welcome' or something like that, it usually is on forums like this :D

I don't understand anything but it looks quite good..The colours are nice and calm :PBut one thing is disturbing me, maybe it's only my computer's problem, but the first category is too wide...the others are fine.

it looks pretty good, the upper image isn't that bad! (i suck at graphics, but this looks pretty good)but that language makes my eyes hurt....... ouch! is that chinese? 

快要放寒假了,大家别放松啊,好好复习,回家好好玩哦

all i know is that 您的 积分 0 点 / 头衔: means 'welcome' or something like that, it usually is on forums like this

hey,thanks for giving so useful comment.by the way,i could ask you about the meaning of the words you mentioned."您的 积分 0 点 / 头衔"means that your score is 0 point and you are new in my forum.hehe,what you guess is very similar to...thx again.

I don't understand anything but it looks quite good..The colours are nice and calm But one thing is disturbing me, maybe it's only my computer's problem, but the first category is too wide...the others are fine.

thank you as well for giving me advice...actually the category above is wider than other like what you thought.hehe,it is just like what i want to show,differet from others.with so light color,especially light blue looks rather bright.maybe this kind of style is much good...i think. :P

Pretty good forums. I specially like your icons and the logo. Smooth and soothing. Some more graphic modifications would make it look unique though! :DI'd rate it 7 out of 10.

ohhhh,what you said is a rather good and useful feedback to me,whos new at web designing.thx very much...i'll be better than it try my best.

Hehe it is really cute(can I use this word?:-) I like the style and the pictures... Strange I cannot understand what is written there...

:) ,pity that i could not build an english forum because most of my friend or victor to my forum is chinese,who not be use to write or read english usually.so i must desert that beautiful english fonts.only gives you on looks...maybe my index could be better than forum,where are all english button.welcome to visit my homepage!