xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
IceAge

My Inactivity Over The Past Year

Hello. Kel is back.Firstly, please would you change my Display name to Kel? Thanks.A big topic is about to be posting.Here goes:I am glad to have found Xisto again, after the past year, and few months. I'd like to get started with hosting with you guys. ;)As of this topic, I am sorry for my inactivity, for the past year or so, as I lost the link to this site. :DI have been extremely busy over the past year, and few months, as said.Yes, I have now found you. :DWhy did you leave me? :D (That has made me so sad.)Now I have found you, I hope you don't disappear again.... ;)But I am certainly glad to be back.I hope alot of things have changed since my last visit. :)But above all, it is very nice to be back, ;)For a few months when I lost you, I thought I'd never find you again ;)Anyways, I guess, welcome me back. :D-Kel

Well welcome back to Xisto, make sure to bookmark the website so not to lose it again :). As for the name change drop a Pm to BuffaloHELP to change your name and since it has been awhile since oyu been here reread the Xisto readme.

Will do, thanks for your reply Saint_Michael! :DI think it was Xisto.net I was at. Not sure, been ages. :)Erm....how much hosting credits do I need to start a hosting account?

I do not think that I have ever met you before. Nice to meet you, and welcome back. :) How the heck did you "loose" Xisto? As for the hosting you need 10 credits for the smallest package with 20mb space and 500 in bandwidth... or you could spend a little bit more time to get the bigger package with 500mb web space and (I think it was) 10000 in bandwidth. You will need 30 credits to get that one.