xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stridr

Fantastico Dead

I get this fantastic cPanel Fantastico error and can't be launched. I'm sure I did'nt make changes to make this possible.Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1217423865.29548gi0leZS5Mk on line 23

Its up for me, and just a reminder if something is down in cpanel send a email to Xisto - Support instead of posting it as the problem will get fix a lot quicker then posting it.

for me it's up during a certaint period of time and then it's down for another period of time; maybe you should wait a little bit, or a longbit, and then see what happens.

I've kinda had the same problems myself with other hosting companies. So I just started installing scripts myself. It involves a lot of trial and error. I also found that Fantastico is behind the times when it comes to having the latest versions of the software I wanted to use.