xisto Community
Yuoaman

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone! I am Yuoaman (don't make fun of my name), and I am an Amateur Game Developer, I use RMXP and GameMaker, and hope to learn other languages in the future. I am also friends with Demonfire, who I met over a year ago when he posted his ideas for a game, I then joined his and MasterBlue's team 'Blue Crest'. So yeah... Hi everyone.

Nice to meet you, and welcome to Xisto Yuoaman. :) (...and all other new members that might mysteriously pop up from the ground.)

It is important for all new members to get familiarized with the forum, so therefore it would be a great thing to read through the Xisto READ ME. It is very helpful. If you have any questions about anything or everything there are many helpful and great members (and staff) here that are more then willing to help you.

It is a great community that I am sure you will enjoy. Probably get some new friends from around the world. (I find that very interesting.) Xisto also offers wonderful free hosting. If you want to know more about it just read the READ ME. :D

Hopefully I will see you around boards. Good luck, and enjoy your stay!

Bluebear, Norway.

Hello Yuoaman Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. Where are you located?

Bluebear has filled you in on things already, so I won't be redundant. Just in case you need more information you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

People here are friendly and helpful. If you need anything, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer. The forum menu has a plethora of subjects from which to choose. You should find something that interests you every day.

Look forward to reading your posts on the boards. :)

Welcome Yuoaman, I am Erdemir from Turkey. Where are you from and where is your location now?