xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnightvamp

Forum Problem? Topic Disappeared Immediately [resolved]

I tried to post a topic earlier in the Advertising section of the forum here... under the CPC Advertising subforum section - called "Just Started Cpc Advertising... Any Suggestions?", but after I submitted, it was no where to be found. I was just wondering if there was something wrong with it? Or is it just me?My topic shows up on the list of "last topic" or list at the bottom of the page, so it's like it half exists, but when I click on that, it says that the file may have been moved or deleted. I noticed there is another topic in that list called "Free Advertising" or something to that effect that also shows the same error, so that's what got me thinking maybe there is something wrong with that particular forum?Not really sure what else I can tell you, hopefully you have enough information to understand what I'm trying to explain.Oh, and just so you know, it looks like I still got hosting credits for that post, even though it's not really showing up anywhere. This is probably a bug or something that has to do with the missing post.

The advertising forums require moderator approval of topics before they are visible. Your topic is now visible.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.