xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
krzyflipx

Mama poem about 3 tears old

i see your sadness swelling in your eyesthat one call, you broke out and criedjust a memory but she'll always be thereeven though shes gone she'll always caredry your tears, dont you cryima be here and tell you whymama is dead but she aint goneshe'll always be there if you hold oni understand she was all you gotbut just dont sit there untill you rotmama is gone but your not apartshe'll always have a place for you in her heartdry your tears, dont you cryima be here and tell you whymama is dead but she aint goneshe'll always be there if you hold just oni know how you feel i lost a loved one toothe lasts words she said was "ill always love you"i kept her close i kept her neareven though id breakup in tearsdry your tears, dont you cryi understand how it is but you have to trymama is gone to the heavens aboveshe'll be in your heart knowing shes lovedthough shes gone and it breaks you in twojust remember mama's apart of you