xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
optiplex

Best Programming Language For Win Vista? Whats the best/most used programming language for Vista?

Hey AllWhat you guys think is the best programming language for Windows Vista?Ive been doing C# for some months, but im looking for something else, something easier for makingfast applications, and no extra things needed like the .NET Framework. Doesnt have to be GUI Applications.Any Idea?Post up your idea :)- optiplex

Hey All
What you guys think is the best programming language for Windows Vista?

Ive been doing C# for some months, but im looking for something else, something easier for making
fast applications, and no extra things needed like the .NET Framework. Doesnt have to be GUI Applications.

Any Idea?
Post up your idea :)

- optiplex

If your using vista you'll get the .NET Framework so you don't have to worry anything about the .NET Framework. Any language in the .NET Family would fit for vista. in fact VS .NET is specially designed for vista. If you want something other than C# then try VB.NET. VB is known for rapid software development. You might want to check it out.

In fact, it?s better you use C or C++ from MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes) cause these languages are the windows kernel language and contains all Windows function, without having to use some framework. This applies not only to windows vista, but also for other versions.

How can i install Pascall Language on Win VistaBest Programming Language For Win Vista?

Dear Sir

I Tried to install Pascal on Vista but I couldn't can you help me please, if there is any web site that you can send or any explantion, thank you in advance

Very Respectfuly

Abbas

-question by Abbas Musa