xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Davor

Flat Out

This one is different than all the others driving games. It reminds me a bit of an old game Destruction Derby. Here you race in one of those American custom cars.The damage system in the game is fantastic,and it really adds a lot to the game experience.It is not important just to win,but to crash the opponents,as well as anything else in the game-burrels,fences,etc.There are also numerous additional game modes,with one of them especially interesting-here you need to throw the driver as far as possible through the windshield!!!Weeks of fun!

I wasn't really sure about this game? It looks pretty good but I have the feeling it's just one of those flashy games where the game play is just lame... is it? Or is it actually worth the attention?

Oh no. The game is very good. The driving is very fun, there are also a lot of extra mini games (you crash and the drivers flyes out of the car interior into a target and such). It's a really fun game, worth the money. Lh, by the way, is there anything wrong with posting links that lead to game mods?

Hy. I hava small problem with this game. I installed this game on my old computer, but when the game should start, the computer kick me out from the game. The game is good, case on my new computer it goes perfectly, and on my old one has the necesary requrments. Do u have any idea? Pls help me. Bye.

This games rocks! the damage model is amazing! i especialy like when you hit the tires and the bounce of ;) Or when you play special events, when the driver is catapulted out of the car and he/she screams ;) The only disadvandage in this game is multiplayer section :huh: I would recommend this game to all the driving fans! P.S. did you hear that tihs year FlatOut2 will comes, i can't wait ;)

I would say Get it for him. Its a very solid game and the bonus games are fun but arent required to progress and get new tracks so he wouldent have to play them if he didnt want to.I think its just now getting an american release(its been out for almost 6 months in europe) and im fairly certain they have added new stuff to the game in that time.The only thing im concerned about is that they may have localized the soundtrack. The exsisiting soundtrack is very Britt-centric, but it fits the game perfectly. I just hope that when I pick it up for Xbox it wont have godsmack or some crapp....or even worse, some hip hop or rap. That would ruin it for me. Everyong on there was new too me and I enjoyed them all(accept the Killer Barbies or whatever.....I dunno what they were thinking with that one ;) ).So ya, if you have any other questions go ahead and ask. Ive had a few months with the game know so I can go into detail about some things if you wish :huh:

I love the game Destruction Derby and I would like to try Fly Out because I love destruction games but I actually still prefer Burnout because I like the racing mixed in there. I guess considering this post is from 2005 this game is probably a little outdated but that's ok. I think it would be cool to have a game like this for my PC. I guess I better go search on amazon.com to see how much it will cost. Sounds pretty cool.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)