xisto Community
Nabb

I'm New Here! Hi all :O

Hey guys, I'm Nab (or Nabb, or Nabbers, or any variation that doesn't sound too odd). I'm a student in Australia currently making a Flash game based off Deadly Rooms of Death. I'd send a link here but I'm trying to keep it minimally visible until I do more features, get an artist, some music, etc. Also, it's on another free host and that'd look pretty lame here ;PI'm thinking of moving over to here for the SQL (I don't know SQL yet though..) and the no ads. Seriously, using a bunch of text files to store data is pretty lame :).Stuff I'm into: Programming, hacking (let's not get into this though), maths (which combined with programming makes for great fun! How do you make the number 9823 using 0, no letters, and no other numbers? (way too off-topic by now (I use too many brackets)))[coolfont]Fin.[/coolfont]

Welcome to the Xisto.I am looking forward to seeing more of your posts. I liked the MD5 reply you offered.

Welcome to Xisto, I love it when we snag someone from another hosting website, although we been hitting the rough spots last few weeks. Xisto hosting is still the best and all you need is a little bit of patience and time to use this hosting effectively. If you haven't already check out the Xisto readme so yo uwon't get caught off guard in anything and enjoy your stay here.

Hello Nab, Nabb or Nabbers Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You will find Trap 17 members helpful and friendly. If you need help, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or point you in the right direction. You need to know that you shouldn't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. If you have been participating in other forums like this one, you shouldn't need this reminder, but just in case. Hope it isn't redundant.

You will need to read up on how things work around here so you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

See you around the boards. :)

I am new here too Nabb! From Singapore - resting from a right hand injury but I can still type! I can't carry heavy stuff so playing around with images is one of my hobbies!Wheeee....am on a posting mania here till I get tired!