xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
klusk

Hosting Account Suspended status shows i am non-hosted

hey friends help me out.....

i wasn't active on Xisto for nearly two months ..... and i don't know how much negative my credits went....

but now i am active again.... i thought my account would be deleted... but it wasn't...i was glad to have logged in..

My website link was working...i could see the Cpanel page.. i thought it was because my account was suspended.

My credits were 0...they were not negative as expected.

i have increased them to 20 now....but still i am not able to access my Cpanel account.

obviously my hosting account is suspended...now how do i make it work again...

i don't think my hosting account is deleted...because then my website link would not have been working....

but i am not able to log into Cpanel. My password is not working ..and i am sure i haven't forgotten it ......

this is my website link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

please tell me if my hosting account has been deleted.

Your hosting account has been deleted. You can see that your group is not MEMBERS rather than [HOSTED]. You may start a new hosting account by requesting for free web hosting. It is just like the first time you submitted--make sure your activity in our forum is according to our forum rules.

Ohh...thanx....i didn't see such a simple thing....but why is the website link still working....haven't they removed it .....ok fine i'll create a new one.....please accept my application immediately...thanks for the reply...

Edited by klusk (see edit history)