xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kagome Higurashi

Meet Inuyasha Would you go on adventure with Inuyasha if you could? (Girls Mostly)

Ok. Say you are a big Inuyasha fan and you watch it every day,have a Kagome Higurashi Costume,memorized the names of every character and stuff. (My real name is Kagome Higurashi and I dunno if my mom just wanted that name or if she read Inuyasha Manga if it was out before I was born) My last name IS Higurashi and I dunno if that is a coincidence or not. Well, anyway, If you got to go on an adventure with Inuyasha, Would You? Or would you just forget it and never do it? I would of course. I know. It's weird. But you can't help it. If it's in your hopes and dreams,it says there. You can't just act like you don't want what you want. By now you think I'm crazy. But, If somebody said " Do you want a Million dollars?" Would you say " NO! Why would I want that?! Crazy."? So you shouldn't say things like that to people who have a crazy wish.Don't crush somebody's hopes dreams just because you don't have a heart or you don't have dreams. You should say "Go for it."---In the last post, I wanted to explain about how you shouldn't crush people's dreams. now, we'll get to the real thing! :D Ok, so if you saw inuyasha in your yard, What would you do? I would go! It would be fun to go on an adventure! Post in here what you would do! It's fun! Whee! Bye bye for now! (that last post wore me out!) :):D

Edited by Kagome Higurashi (see edit history)

I myself am an Inuyasha fan, I would find it hilarious if I met Inuyasha in real life. Going on a journey though, I wouldn't do that. That would be strange. Meeting any anime person in real life would be quite strange to be honest. But it is impossible.

Ha ha! Yeah... I guess it IS kinda weird... but, that would be cool. Once, my cousin dressed up as Inuyasha for holloween. and he looked really dumb! His costume looked totaly fake! :)

Awe I'm not a girl, so you can skip my post here if you want u_u *facepalms*But if I were to go on adventures with an anime character, then I'd pick someone ultra cool like um...Well it's a tie between Itachi and Link. Itachi is this guy from Naruto, part of a secret organization of rogue ninjas that are ultra pwnsome. Without spoiling Manga occurrences, I'll just say he has sweet eye techniques that include illusion and hot black flames O_OLink is the guy from Legend of Zelda... enough said.I think I'd go with Link. I liked Ocarina of Time (game) so much that I would totally want to go through what he went through. I don't know if this is the game-addict or anime-fan side of me that is speaking but I'd say going around with Link would be cool. And in the Zelda world, everything is innocent, so no one would judge me based on the fact that I'm traveling with a guy in a skirt o_OInuyasha would be cool, but I don't know, he's seem boring compared to others in Anime's I've seen. I mean if why not someone like Yugi from Yugioh? I mean think about the world he lives in. They base their economy and business on children card games XDDD That would totally rock, if wallstreet was juts a bunch of people with yugioh cards, going around dueling eachother for honor. Erm... back to the point.I would so totally go around with Link, especially to Gerudo Valley eheheheh =3Ok I'll leave now. =)

Kind of interesting to go on an adventure with inuyasha XD but I would kill things with Ichigo and destroy Aizen or hop on tree to tree with any ninja or defeat some vampires with that girl from blood+ Like the person above me going an adventure with Link would be awesome saving hyrule from ganadorf that dude I dislike him always had to kill him in most of the zelda games i played well only in oot and twilight princess but other than that he was a big pain in the butt.

"I WANT TO GO ZORBING ONE DAY!"What would you say?"YAY! GO FOR IT!!!" ?Most people would not react to my statement unless they are also interested in Zorbing.So in this sense (after trying to look at all perspectives), I wouldn't exactly say 'people were crushing your dreams'.I think it's awesome to go for your dreams. You should be a blogger. You can be a good blogger and bring news about people and things that excite you. :)

I'm a past Inu-Yasha fan who's just now coming back and rewatching it all....But I'd have to say that, if I were to run into Inu-Yasha somehow, some day, after I finished freaking out, I might just have to go with him. Just to say I actually did something with my life.Then again...since it won't ever happen...I'll never know if I'd actually react in that manner.

If I met Inuyasha... eh, no idea. Going on an adventure with him would... uh... well. In the show, every time when Kagome went on a long drawn out adventure in the feudal age, life in the modern world never stopped. Her grandfather always had to make up excuses, often elaborate, on how Kagome didn't show up for school and such. In the real world, it isn't so easy to escape in such way. Someone is going to have to pay for your sudden disappearance while you go and slay some demons.As fun as it may seem, I would have to think... is this really worth it? Obviously if you're over the age and considered an adult, then it gets less... more? Complicated. As for me, even though I'm over the age, there's still college to worry about. By the time I come back, all of my classes would have been dropped... huge fines to pay there... my hard would would have gone down the toilet... so on and so forth. If I were going to go on an adventure with Inuyasha, I would not be coming back. Not to what would happen. Not to mention that there are no computers in the feudal age. >.>This is just my take on it... and not to be crushing anyone's dreams. In fact... thinking of all the details could help someone's dreams be more of a reality. For example... I have a zombie invasion plan for my house...

is inuaysha gay???!!!Meet Inuyasha

hey people I just wanna ask if u know that inu. Is gay is that true or a lie cuz I watch the video and I want  u guys to know about that. I can't believe it. he was my favorite character of all the time but now oh my gosh!???.. 

-reply by hahuhi

im such a big inuyasha fan!!!! i would so come with him i would love to meet sango,mikou(i think thats how you spell it),shippo,kagome,and my love INUYASHA!!!!! i want to meet him when im 15 and i want to learn to use an bow an arrow. Boy if i ever meet inuyasha ill be ready to go on my awesome and scary adventures with INUYASHA! (and the others)well ill be writeing back with more stuff with inuyasha and me. oh and one last thing i gotta say I BELEVIE IN YOU AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! if you get this message inuyasha plz come to me!!! :DHan+inuyasha=love forever! :wub::D