xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samlockart

I Cannot See My Website Or Log Into Cpanel

Ok, I finally got my form approved after that massive wait because of some issue and now, my computer decides not to load up my site!- My site does not load up on either browser, I cannot ping it (but it resolves the IP)- It loaded ONCE. And never after that- It's not my network, I used my neighbors wireless to verify thatCan anyone help me?PS. I am samlockart.trap17.com

Nah that's right, I'm using a computer at my work ATM and I can access it, but thanks, now the problem is I can't access my cPanel! I use my forum username and this other one I specified in the form I submitted and I doesn't work. I also just wasted 10 credits resetting my password and it also doesn't work (any chance of getting 'em back?). This is annoying!

What I recommend that you do is first delete your cookies, history and other browser cache's, then do a DNS flush through commands prompt by typing in C:\>ipconfig /flushdns. then wait about 4 hours for the automatic DNS flush to happen and check to see if your site shows up. If that doesn't work contact support and ask them to see if your IP is banned because it sounds like you made several attempts at logging in and failed. Remember you need to use your cpanel username password and not your forum name and login, and no you don't get your credits back for changing your password.

What I recommend that you do is first delete your cookies, history and other browser cache's, then do a DNS flush through commands prompt by typing in C:\>ipconfig /flushdns. then wait about 4 hours for the automatic DNS flush to happen and check to see if your site shows up. If that doesn't work contact support and ask them to see if your IP is banned because it sounds like you made several attempts at logging in and failed. Remember you need to use your cpanel username password and not your forum name and login, and no you don't get your credits back for changing your password.

Ok, thanks for the help, I have done the dns flush and cleared the cache. I have also tried using another clean browser. But I was able to access my site on another computer differant ISP (So I think I am IP banned) but my Cpanel wasn't working even with my cpanel user name and new reseted password.

samlockart,Email used to contact was correct. The proper site is to visit Xisto - Support.com and login with your email/account. Create one if you don't have one. This is the sure way to keep track with all your support issues.Request Xisto - Support to reset your password... if you used weak password for cpanel it looks like it's preventing from a normal login. Also request your IP to be looked at for possible IP ban. And remember, please refrain from accessing your hosting account from your work or school. This is a sure way to ban your hosting from your own location firewall and from Xisto's firewall.Thanks.

samlockart,
Email used to contact was correct. The proper site is to visit Xisto - Support.com and login with your email/account. Create one if you don't have one. This is the sure way to keep track with all your support issues.

Request Xisto - Support to reset your password... if you used weak password for cpanel it looks like it's preventing from a normal login. Also request your IP to be looked at for possible IP ban. And remember, please refrain from accessing your hosting account from your work or school. This is a sure way to ban your hosting from your own location firewall and from Xisto's firewall.

Thanks.

Thanks, I love the mods here! I also went to their support website and inquired about those issues. I know the cpanel password though, I got it reset and it was sent to me. But I still can't login!

Sam.