xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brandrocker

Greetings Everybody Musing - May I cross the bar a bit?

Background:

Nearly three years back, I registered with Xisto as a free member, hosted my website with them without any difficulty. Thanks to their 'Free Professional Hosting Plan', I got the money to afford for my hosting charges from my website, and moved on to a paid hosting service later.

Meanwhile

I tried with Xisto - Web Hosting nearly a year ago, but somewhere something went wrong and my website was not available. It was a Joomla site, so, there might be something beyond our control... But they really refunded my money without asking a single question, which further increases my respect for 'Xisto', their integrity.

Presently

Presently my website needs more space and bandwidth ( not that much high either), which my present host won't be able to afford. And this time, since this is no Joomla website, so, I did not really look at anywhere else but come back at Xisto - Web Hosting. Hopefully, I'll get the same support and encouragement for my works/posts as I would get, being a free member at Xisto.

Plan

1. I have plan to grow up more. My learning process needs constant inputs for self-improvement, which I believe I'll get here by taking active part in this community. I'm not a big gamer, so, I'll try to learn about different games/consoles as well beside feeding my appetite for scripting/programming ideas.

2. I know if I take part in this community, I might be eligible for another 'Free Professional Hosting Account', I am really not quite sure what to do with that, but I think I can use that for creating another website setting its focal point at local interests.

Overall

At home feelings - Whenever I come here, I can recall those days of preparing late night drafts for posting at Xisto, and those encouraging (pampering?) replies from other forum members. (I had a different username at that time.) Even now, when I'm preparing this draft, I'm getting the same excitement bubbling in my mind... for those, rather new here, you could hardly imagine the passion we have for this forum. I really missed it a lot. A lot.

You will be glad to know that I'm working with the same Domain for the past three years and I have noticed potential growth. Hopefully, I'll be able to sustain the services I'm trying to cater.

Finally, Greetings everybody, please be kind enough to offer your continued support and encouragement that had actually laid down the foundation stone for me.

Thanks again.

Have a nice time.

Well it is always good to see old members either from trap or Xisto come back and get hosted again. I would suggest that you read the Xisto read me just to update yourself as the rules might have change since you were last hosted on xisto servers. So welcome back I guess and it shouldn't be hard for you to get hosting here since you should be familiar with how Xisto/Xisto works in earning hosting credits and what not.

Hi brandrocker. :)

Welcome to Xisto! You seem like a "I do not post any one-liners"-kind of person, so I will not drown you with to many words. I liked your intro. Please get familiarized with the forum. Other than that I wish you good luck and welcome back. Looking forward to seeing you around. :D

From Bluebear, Norway.

Hello brandrocker Posted Image and welcome (back) from Mich in Michigan, USA.

What a nice introduction. Sounds like you had fun at Xisto. Hope you continue to enjoy Trap 17 as much.

In case you need them, you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

See you around the boards. :)

Hello brandrocker I just want to take this time to say hello and it's wonderful to have you here! I think that you covered just about everthing needed!Just remeber you can ask just about anyone here at Xisto.com any questions and they may just be able to help you out!Enjoy your stay here at Xisto.com~Daniel