xisto Community
[DC]Josh

Post Your Banners Here Banner Topic

These are alright, but they lack some common signature tactics. Did you brush? You forgot the border. You didn't blend at all. And those are way too big!

These are alright, but they lack some common signature tactics. Did you brush? You forgot the border. You didn't blend at all. And those are way too big!

Omigod! To me, those who good! Especially the one with clouds!

I am not good in blending! Here are some of my random experiments (I don't exactly view them as "SIGNATURES")

I've resized them smaller so they load fast (Click on pic to view full image in new pop-up):
post-65521-1217093885_thumb.gif
Edited by wordpress_lover (see edit history)

hmm no offensive but..

2/5 for pictures

0/5 for editing

2/5 for overall

Use more brushes.. Also, download a newer font.. maybe add in some effects.. I dont know... anyways, I'll post you my latest banner (for my forum)

Posted Image

banner design

Post Your Banners Here

Hi

Would you be able to design a guild banner for website header

Its for an everquest guild not everquest2 name of guild is Norrath's Time Servants.

Willing to pay for a good one

-question by barry

Id have to agree. simple things like lighting, borders and you need to try some brushing dude. Work on your blending after that. get stuck into some of the tutorials on here im pretty sure you will pick loads up of them. Anyway keep your new work coming and ill give you an honest opinion.GOE

Seen as im back after a long break i thought id post the first sig i have made in nearly a year and ill put it here. man im well and truly rusty and it took me longer tan it used to. its amazing how much you can forget.

Posted Image