xisto Community
[DC]Josh

Best Software And Explorer What do you think is the most useful software

Explorer  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What do you think the most useful software out. For me its Aim, xfire, or Notepad. Most people won't understand notepad but watever. For my favorite Explorer is Firefox. I never upgraded to 3.0 but who cares talk people!

Quite a comprehensive list you have there, my suggestion is if you want a good response from people put more options, what about opera or even netscape for a start. and theres more but my minds gone blank, anyway im using FF3, i prefer it to 2, simply because its the same with more features etc

For me, I'd say the top three contenders would be : 1) 3Dmax 2) Meebo 3)NotepadOkay. 3Dmax should be pretty much self-explanatory. Meebo is an interesting tool that I happend to come across, a year and a half ago. Its basically a web based messenger (http://www.meebo.com/). They support multiple sessions at the same time, file transfer, webcam, chat-logs and now even chat rooms. The best part is their RSA Encryption and security features. You can read more about that on their blog. The links are specified on the homepage.Finally, notepad is the ultimate, low hassle text editor. Ever. I mean you can save names and numbers and info etc too, but the best part is that it takes next to none memory and you can write anything from Nursery Rhymes to php and java scripts.

Oh and sorry if this counts as spam, but I only just realized that the topic regarded 'explorers' as well. That would be Firefox. Hands down. :)