xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karlosantana

Phpizabi Social Network Script

Hello everyone not been on for AGES! we had net problems and i had to move to qupis and now I've got problems. I'm making a social networking site using this script and I cant get it to install Everytime I go to the install page i get this

I might put the question on their support tickets, but you guys are probably more clever ;) if you need the link HERE Thanks in advance Been missing you all

I don't believe you'll find help here. You really should ask them (phpIzabi) via support forum or a ticket although this looks like a PHP issue.Are you sure you have set file permission as you should?Did you create the database first and then try to install phpIzabi?Looks like you don't have permission to access /home/kasiks1/tmp. Check if the directory is writable and if it has space left.What PHP version do you have installed on your server?Can you paste the first few lines of index.php here? Try to change the "session.save_handler" to be set to FILES and *not* USER.

I took a peek...

Phpizabi Social Network Script

Replying to karlosantana

While searching the web for something else.. I came across your post.. I clinked your link to see what it was showing. This one appears at least in part.. To be an easy one.. Your permissions on your server are not set properly... Read the readme file.. You'll find they need to be changed to CH777 (double check to make sure of that number), then I think you'll find things work pretty smoothly... I had the same issue trying to install my site.. But once that was changed.. Bingo.. It installed quickly and easily..

Good luck..

CJ