xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

What Game Are You Playing Now?

Come on guys share the game are you playing now, and a few points on what you found interesting in the game.Right now I'm playing NFS Pro Street, this game has excellent graphics and for the first time in the NFS series comes with damage effects. I'm still missing the adrenalin rush from NFS Most Wanted.Next I'm planning to play Gears of War, Call of Duty 4 and Time Shift

Come on guys share the game are you playing now, and a few points on what you found interesting in the game.
Right now I'm playing NFS Pro Street, this game has excellent graphics and for the first time in the NFS series comes with damage effects. I'm still missing the adrenalin rush from NFS Most Wanted.

Next I'm planning to play Gears of War, Call of Duty 4 and Time Shift

Now I'm playing Warcraft3. Warcraft is briliant startegy game! I know that almost everyone knows about it, but if You haven't played it, it worth to try, especially if You like strategy games. However, I do not suggest it to You delivi, because if You like NFS, You must be not interested in serious games, no offense, if You like You can deny my opinion - I'd like to discuss it ;). The games I suggest too is: Total War series, StarCraft, Diablo, Witcher, Heroes of might and magic. Don't be shy, share Your opinion about this games.

Currently playing (from a long time ago too) the following games:PCWarcraft 3 Reign of ChaosWarcraft 3 The Frozen ThroneStarcraft OriginalStarcraft Brood WarWorld of WarcraftWorld of Warcraft The Burning CrusadeCommand and Conquer GeneralsCommand and Conquer Generals Zero HourPS2Final Fantasy XSmackDown! Vs Raw (the one after Here Comes the Pain)WiiSuper Smash Brothers BrawlMario KartNow I'm putting more attention on Super Smash Brothers Brawl (trying to unlock quite a large number of hidden characters). It's amazingly fun, and quite a step up from its predecessors (I wanted Roy in Brawl though!), so if you have a Wii I recommend you getting the game (although it does not make use of the Wii sensor system.... much). It's been recently released though, so the price of the game may be rather high at the moment, but wait a few weeks/months/whatever and buy it! It's worth it!P.S. I still need to try WiFi though. But apparently it's a bit laggy, but I'll see...

Let's see what games Im playing: Wolfstein Ememy Terrioty Its Free , It has good graphics , It has a ton of differnet maps and doesn't have a ton of bugs

Yeah, I play lots of games at the moment on various consoles.

Xbox 360

The Orange Box

Battlefield: Bad Company

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Burnout Paradise

Halo 3

Army of Two

Frontlines: Fuel of War

Beijing: 2008 Olympics

Gears of War

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Guitar Hero II