xisto Community
mssuk

Bux.to

hey if you don't mind use this:  bux.freepage.ro/ it's my website and does the same thing just you'll be referred by me (anyway they send you as refer to someone who payed for that..so you don't have anything to loose..) I didn't got any dollar from that site yet cause I'm waiting to have enough to buy a member account (a friend of mine bought one and some members and gets about 250$/month..he told me to buy a member account first or else I'm gonna get my money very late..)

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Can anyone confirm this is not scam? This sounds too good, just to get money for clicking ads or filling applications...Do you guys actually know someone in real life who has gotten any money from this website?

Can anyone confirm this is not scam? This sounds too good, just to get money for clicking ads or filling applications...
Do you guys actually know someone in real life who has gotten any money from this website?

Well yeah. I did. I requested payout in February and got it just over a month later. They're really freaking slow but they do pay out.

Be my ref? http://buxgroup.to/bux/

Notice from rvalkass:

Referral links are not allowed at Xisto

Don't know what to say about bux.to yet..I still need to take my card... and after that I'll ask bux for payment...The thing is I know two persons registered on bux.to and one has a member account and gets his money, also told me they are not coming very soon..about 1 month even with member account and the other person does not have member account and asked for his payment almost 3 months ago and he didn't got a penny...Don't know what to say..maybe they only give money to members... But I just want to find out by myself I have more than 20$ earn yet..and if I get any dollar I'll post here if it's a real deal or not...

Edited by Sica-GURU (see edit history)

the problem is that bux.to doesn't use paypal anymore... half of the sites I want to use my PTC earned cash don't use alterpay. CrewBux.com is similar to bux.to but it's got 5$ payout...