xisto Community
ivantoar

Thanks For The Hosting Ive terminated mine

I'm just saying goodbye to Xisto's free hosting service. You guys are really great all the times when I'm using your service. The servers was fast, disk space are decent, and no restriction for PHP function, and the forum is so friendly. But after the incident with the cPanel and the site, I decided to leave. All my forums data and blog was completely vanished. While I cannot access my cPanel, FTP, and of course my site, I'm terminating my account, and rebuilding my forum,site, and blog at another host. Thanks for being great. Of course this incident will not affect my opinion about you guys, I'm still recommending Trap 17 to my friends who wants to seek for free host.P.S. : Maybe I'll keep posting at the forums. I'll visit it once in a while if I can.

DUDE!! We have all your files.. don't leave :-) you should had simply sent a mail to me directly asking for recovery :-)8.0K ./_vti_txt8.0K ./_private8.0K ./_vti_bin/_vti_adm8.0K ./_vti_bin/_vti_aut24K ./_vti_bin68K ./_vti_pvt12K ./_vti_cnf4.0K ./cgi-bin76K ./clans/attachments156K ./clans/avatars264K ./clans/Packages7.4M ./clans/Themes2.9M ./clans/Sources200K ./clans/Smileys12M ./clans332K ./upload/docs2.1M ./upload/styles12K ./upload/files676K ./upload/language8.0K ./upload/store296K ./upload/images680K ./upload/adm864K ./upload/install12K ./upload/cache28K ./upload/download5.0M ./upload/includes11M ./upload4.0K ./blog/cgi-bin3.5M ./blog/wp-includes1.7M ./blog/wp-admin524K ./blog/wp-content5.9M ./blog4.0K ./images8.0K ./_vti_log4.0K ./ivantoar112K ./forum/jscripts1.3M ./forum/inc36K ./forum/archive20K ./forum/uploads1.7M ./forum/images776K ./forum/install680K ./forum/admin8.0K ./forum/css5.1M ./forum33M .33M total

They do back up databases as, might lose a few days worth of stuff but it is possible to bring them back, just make sure you remember the user name and password you used for the database when you created it and you should be set. Of course this incident does prove a point that you need to do backups of your websites on a daily basis, especially if your storing lots of data in MySQ databases and what not. Also have you tried posting in the topic about getting your cpanel password change so you can log back into it?