xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bishoujo

Vietnamese Pork Chops

Ok my past recipes for Asian food have been pretty complicated, but this one is quite easy and quick, I promise! Apart from marinating, the cooking process should take just about 20 mins.Serves 4Ingredients:30g garlic cloves100g shallots2 stalks lemon grass, sliced500g frozen boned pork chop meat (or pork fillet) cut into 1.5 cm thick pieces2 tbsps fish sauce1 tsp Chinese five spice powder3 tbsps ginger juice1 tbsp sugar to taste1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce1/2 tsp ground black pepper1/4 tsp salt1 tsp sesame oil3-4 tbsps cooking oilLettuce, cucumber slices and tomato slicesMethod:1. Put the first three ingredients into a blender and blend till fine.2. Pound the pork chop meat slices slightly with the blunt edge of a cleaver to tenderize the meat3. Place the remaining ingredients except the last into a mixing bowl. Add the pork pieces and combine well.4. Leave aside for four hours or overnight in the refrigerator to marinate.5. Heat oil and fry the meat until cooked. Alternatively, bake or grill the pork chops.6. Dish out onto lettuce leaves and serve with cucumber and tomato slices.

and who will cook that for me? ;)( thanks anyway ;)

Heh the point of this forum is to share recipes with people who love cooking. If you aren't really adept at cooking yet, you could start off with some simple recipes, preferably the kind of food that you usually eat. I've seen some easy ones here and on other food blogs.