xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etycto

External History And Favorites how to put them on a flash drive

i installed FF3 (which works great) on my flash drive for testing perposes (web desighning). anyways yesterday at school since i had time i went to the library to use it but i realise that my history and bookmarks where not saved on the flash even though i imported (duh i know they're on my hard drive).i'd like to know how can i put my history and favorites (or at least my favorites) on my flash drive and how to make sure that the browser knows that and that's what it uses not the one on the hard drive.thank you ;)

Import them as HTML then you can directly save it to your flash drive or maybe you save it to the hard drive first then copy it to your flash drive so that you can have a backup on the hard drive.To import history and bookmarks, go to "Bookmarks" and select "Organize Bookmarks" or just simply press Ctrl+Shift+B. The FF Library will open and you can find all the History and Bookmarks lists.Click the "Import and Backup" then select export, select a path where you wanted to save the file. Done!