xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joey33

How To Reduce Acne

I have acne and i don't like it at all. I have tried almost everything, like mostly all neutrogena products, murad, Avon, and Tetricion, and others, but nothing has worked. I am now using Netrogena Wave and it is sort of working but not completely. I am sick of it! I stopped drinking soda for about 5 weeks now, and stoped eating candy and chocolate. I have been trying to reduce my eating habits as well. I don't eat fast food everyday. I just have it like three times a month, 4 tops. But still yet nothing. IS there any solutions anyone has to reduce acne? anything at all? is there something i am not doing? or am i doing something wrong? please get back to me about this or write to me at my e-mail address: punk_loser_33@yahoo.com

Thank you!!!!!

Eating a high protein diet which was also rich in fruits and vegetables is what helped clear my skin up. My brother finds that taking a multivitamin helps his. It varies from person to person; if your skin is naturally oily, then perhaps the most important thing you can do is keep it clean by washing a few times a day and eat a healthy diet lower in fat. I'm wary of products meant to clear up acne; usually small, natural changes are what work best. I have found though, that using a thick scrub to clean my face works wonders.There is a myriad of articles and information on tips to reduce acne. I'd just keep trying different things until you find something that works. Use common sense, of course...buying a $1000000 miracle pill to clear it up in 5 min probably isn't a good idea ;)

Ok. Don't take this as spamming or something but go to th Health and fittness forum (click) and go to Beauty, Skin care ,& Hygene (click) and then click on the post that says How to get skin like a Japanese Girl. It has really good info on how japanese girls have never had a pimple. It's not just their genes. It works for Boys And Girls. It's my post thing, and i'm a japanese girl now living in america and i know all the secrets. Don't be shy. Ahh! Icould get into trouble for telling you to got to my post, so bye! Don't put me as spam! Bye! :) Gotta be like a ninja. :D