xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Yoji

Hello Peoplezz Intro

Name: EddAge: 19Location: NetherlandsLikes:Downhill biking, Free diving, martial artz, swimming, coastguard, parties, shopping.Yust want to say hi ;)

Hello and welcome to the Trap ;) It's always nice to see new faces around here! It sounds like you have a lot of interesting things that you like. I tried martial arts and swimming lessons before, but I really didn't get too far with it. I think I'm more of a spectator myself. And I love watching diving, but I'm afraid to even jump off the side of the pool into the water. I'm strange that way ;)Anyway, if you have any questions, be it about this site, or creating your own site, you've got a great bunch of people here that will be more than happy to help you out. They've always helped me when I've had questions, plus it's a nice way to get your credits up. I figure why ask people at other sites, when you can get great help here, and get some credits for it!Anyway, welcome and hope you enjoy this site as much as I do :)

Hello Yoji! ;)

Is it just me or is it a lot of people from the Netherlands here? :) Haha, welcome. Nice to meet you.

It is important to be familiar with the forum, rules and such things so remember to take a look at the Xisto READ ME. It will help you out. If you have any questions take a look there, or ask members. Just as midnightvamp said above they will be happy to help you.

Even though Xisto is a hosting site I do not know if you are here for the hosting so I will not tell you about that. You can read about all such things in the READ ME, so... yeah, read it.

I am looking forward to seeing you around. ;) Guess I will talk to you later.

Hello Edd and welcome to Xisto! Be careful about your one line posts as they are considered spam here at Xisto. Always remember that it's the quality of your posts that gains you points not the amount of posts you have. If you ever have any questions about something on this website don't hesitate to personal message me about it I will help you in every way possible~Daniel aka TheKoolAidGuy

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello Edd aka:YojiPosted Image and welcomes you to Trap 17.

Others have already filled you in on how things work around here so I won't be redundant. In case you did miss something you can use the links just above my sig to learn about Trap 17.

Yes, think there are a lot of people from the Netherlands on here. ;) There are a lot of people from a lot of places on here. :)

See you around the boards. ;)

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto, the biggest little community on this side of the internet. We have some great hosting that comes along with great posting that covers thousands of topics in various degree's. We have many great designers in both web design, graphic design, software programming etc etc, so if you have questions or problem there are many people to help you out. So enjoy your stay here on Xisto and get some free hosting in the mean time.