xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheKoolAidGuy

Hello

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello TheKoolAidGuy Posted Image and welcomes you back to Trap 17. Perhaps you could tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, maybe this will help.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Hi Buddy Grand Welcome to Xisto-"Where YOU express YOURSELF". this time don't forget your password or user ID. Its amazing to know that someone forgets their password. i suggest you to use Roboform- these program really helps you to organize your all password and your user ID. It maintains your data and you can see them any time even when you are off line. It supply's with one more great feature, you need not suppose to type your password each time you log in. Just click on the icon below your address bar of the browser and automatically the password along with the user ID is entered and you simply log in into your account. Also there is one more option of filling forms, these helps to get rid of filling the forms each time.So please use the software and be logged in with Xisto.

Thanks for the information about the one line posts being considered spam. Lets see a little bit about myself...I like comedy I love being on a computer or any other electronic device I love getting things almost for free, I am very easy person to get along with as long as you don't do something to make me mad which doesn't happen very often.I will keep that software in mind However i will probley not use it untill i get back home as my mothers computer is no good and is already slow.The only reason I forgot my Username and password is because I had completley forgotin about this place. Actually one of the things that encouraged me to come back is the fact that there giving domains away for 200+ points and I couldn't turn that deal down. I am also 15 years old I live in Somonauk IL and I live in the U.S.A.Besides that I love the variety this forum has and there is a place to disscuss everything this forum isn't just based on one simple thing.~Daniel aka Thekoolaidguy

Edited by TheKoolAidGuy (see edit history)

Really nice to meet you TheKoolAidGuy, and welcome to Xisto.

I think all the information you need has been said, so there is no reason to repeat it. I am looking forward to seeing you around the boards. ;) Good luck, and... see you.

From Bluebear, Norway.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto TheKoolAidGuy, and like others mention make sure ot check out the Xisto Readme before you start posting or apply for so not to get caught off gaurd. The we have thousands of topics to choose from at various degree's of experience and so any questions or problems you might have members here will try there best to answer them. So enjoy your stay here and enjoy the posting and hosting here on Xisto as well.